If a guy abriviates I love you?

So my friend was looking through my texts with my boyfriend and she saw that he doesn't write out i love you... she said that if he doesn't write it out he doesn't really love you... is that true because this is the first time im hearing about this...

Most Helpful Guy

• i do think ur a little young to be "in love"

• I think you're a little bit too old to use "ur".

• i just think ur too young

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be true or not. Guys can say "I love you" when meaning it or even even if he doesn't really mean it, or lets say he says it to play with your mind. However if you REALLY want to know if he loves you then you have to look at his ACTS coz they are more powerful than any word. Besides, the "I love you" thing is BIG. You can't say I love you right away since LOVE needs more time. In a short time "I love you" is confused with I like you and I'm attracted to you. I didn't really get the difference when I'm younger but now I do. You will as well once you are older. So don't rush it. Some guys don't like to say that word as often. At the beginning my boyfriend and I used to say " I love you" more than what we do now. Now its not that often. Does that mean he doesn't love me nor do I love him? Nope. But we demonstrate those words in acts. Which is exactly what matters. And saying I love you too often just makes it lose the nice sweet feeling it has behind it, it would be something as normal as when someone calls you're name XD so don't worry :)

• Oh, I just saw that u were asking about the abbreviation XD well, nah, it doesn't really matter. Its just like say I don't know instead of I dont know. He might be just lazy and not in the mood of typing. But like I said. His acts will indicate everything.

• Lol he's been chasing me for 2 years i think its safe to say he's genuine about this but then again I don't know

• Then like I said. Look at his acts.

What Guys Said 3

• Nah it ain't true.

• Maybe yes maybe no.. u are the only one who can know if he really loves u or no , not us or ur friend :P

• "is that true because this is the first time im hearing about this... "

I laughed. That's cute.

What Girls Said 2

• No. Even I abbreviate it sometimes.

It's probably because he's busy or lazy. lol, how do I know? XD Well...

• No he might be waiting. What does he say instead of I love you though cause if it was me and I had feelings for a guy that never said I love you he must saying something instead

• He says i love you... but instead of spelling it out he say ily... my friend said if he doesn't spell it out he doesn't love you

• Okay cause I was going to say but honestly reading it he just might just be typing ily but its not always true I mean there are the guys that use that but but it's not the whole majority