Why do girls want you to approach them, but think you're creepy if you do?

It's a paradox: They want guys to approach them, but also think every guy is a desperate creeper for doing so. Women are hypocrites.

Most Helpful Guy

• You stole the words out of my mouth!

The truth is, they only want guys with a lot of money to approach them. It's not as much about looks as it is about money. I'm sure women don't care when Hugh Hefner, or another old, wealthy person approaches them. On the other hand, there are guys with the "ideal" gym body, and girls will ignore them if they don't have money.

It's the harsh reality, but women in their 30's, and older are better. Most young women are closed minded.

What Girls Said 5

• It's only ever creepy if they're not attracted to you. Beef up and you won't have that problem lol. 😝

• I feel like 1st impression is everything.

We can't put our finger on it or why they make us feel uncomfortable. Some people even give goosebumps when they approach.

I think it's about body language.

• Well some times if a girl wants a certain guy to approch them and the wrong guy comes up well they can expect to not get eye contact be shrugged off. Unfortunatly im guilty of this action but in the last few months i relized that just because the guy you havnt pin pointed approaches you dosnt mean this guy dosnt have feelings and that there could be an amazing friendship lying just beneath the surface of awkward.

• You idiot. If women think you're creepy then you're doing something wrong lol. Women like being approached maybe you're just scary/look like shrek and donkey's love child or don't know how to

• Correction: They want GOOD-LOOKING guys to approach them.

What Guys Said 14

• I don't think the paradox you came up with is very realistic. Women aren't going to label attractive men with lots of things going for them as desperate creepers. Obviously at times, there are actual creepy dudes that try, though.

Unfortunately, often times, women use the creepy tag on an otherwise normal, well adjusted guy, who just happens to be not attractive enough for them. I remember a girl on here asking a question that basically amounted to declaring a guy in her class as creepy because he would occasionally sneak in some quick stares. How dare an unattractive guy glance at a cute girl!

It seems to me like some women just want to avoid being labeled as shallow or something, so they try to flip the whole thing on it's head by instead making it seem like these guys are creepy and at fault for playing the game properly and having the gall to approach a women who was apparently too good for him.

• It's as simple as this. If the woman you approach finds you attractive, she will be flattered. If not, she will label you a creep.

• If you approach and they aren't attracted to you, then it's a creepy approach. Sad truth but that's how it is mate. It's not a paradox at all.

• Because if you're not a 6'2", rugby playing neurosurgeon/male model with the corresponding bank account, you're a creep.

Unless you've got a certain charisma. I'm not a doctor, a rugby player, or a model, and I'm only 6', but I've got a kind of aura or something.

• Men are much more approachable to women than vise versa. Women should be the ones approaching men more often.

• Be somewhat attractive. Get in the gym and lift if your not.

• Because they're females, they never make sense.

• You just answered your own question. Women are hypocrites. Welcome to the world man, are you new here?

• This makes no sense? Approach anyway, women are all different.

• Bitches think they live in a Hollywood movie. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

• It's only creepy if they don't find the guy attractive... that's the double standard they will not admit...

• Approaching women only works if your tall jacked and rich if your not then don't bother or go for ones with low standards since they take anybody

• What women don't tell you is they want you to approach only if your good looking and have high status and if your over 6ft with a fat wallet.

• They want only attractive men to approach