A guy lied about why he rejected me?

So I met this one guy on Tinder. We went on few dates and it was good. After like 3rd I initiated an intimacy because he was being too slow, only for him to tell me that he thinks I'm the coolest person he met and extremely beautiful, but that he is still not ever his ex and also is not sure if he will stay much longer in my city, so he doesn't want to end up being asshole who used me and left. He insisted on staying friends, though. I wasn't THAT crazy about him and it was fairly early, so I agreed on staying friends. We we've been hanging out ever since then and it's been a month. But I recently found out that he was already seeing someone who he met few weeks before he met me. He was claiming she is just a friend but I found out they are friends with benefits or something like that. This kinda hurt me, even though I know it's none of my business who he sleeps with. I was clear enough when we met that I'm fine with something casual, and I thought he's not interested in that either (with anyone). He claimed he joined Tinder to meet friends since he just moved here. Why is he friends with benefits with that girl but not with me? I don't know how I feel right now, I think he played me and lied to me and now I don't even want to be friends with him. He could've just told me that he "doesn't really feel it" with me and wants to keep looking. Do you always say the truth when you're rejecting? I know I do.

He doesn't know that I know about her by the way.

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I usually don't like to reject women, but when I do, the women are short, fat, or ethnic minorities.

I only go for above 5'6" in height, at least average not obese, and of Caucasian ethnicity.

• Looks like he didn't wanted to hurt your feelings.

• I hate when people lie just not to hurt someone's feelings. Because by doing so it only hurts more. I actually don't care that much that he is seeing someone, but it hurts finding out that his "reason" was a pure sugar-coated bullshit.

• It always sucks to be rejected, especially when you're dumped because he likes someone else better.
      You can mention this to him and make it clear how you feel about it. Without the sugarcoat of course. That will probably give you relief.

• Yeah I just don't know how to start the subject? I think he will get angry and tell me it's none of my business.

What Girls Said 0