Girls? Do you expect a kiss from a guy on first date?

It'd be great if you can explain why you chose what you chose.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont actually.

• So in your opinion do girls give off obvious signals if they want guys to make a move? Or do they expect guys to initiate things physically themselves?

• i think it's a bit of both. the expectation is generally there for a guy to make a few moves, but if he isn't really giving that, then she might give him hints here and there to kinda give him the green light.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• It depends. If it went really well and I really liked him and I wanted to know if he liked me to, i'd like a peck on the lip or even a kiss. If I feel like it won't be going anywhere with him, then it wouldn't bother me

• I mean, if we had great chemistry and a great time, of course I'd be thinking about a kiss. However, the first date would be too quick for me, and I wouldn't feel too comfortable unless I knew him more.

• I dont...

• If there is a vibe then yes, I would expect him to kiss me. It depends on how things are between us, so that is why I picked yes.
    If we are getting along but there isn't a spark then no, I wouldn't want him to kiss me.

• It depends on who the guy is.

• It really depends on the chemistry, and how well things are going on that first date.

• I don't expect anything. Whatever naturally happens, happens. Just like a guy is not obligated to get sex from the girl on the first Date.

• I'd rather kiss him when I know I'm truly attracted to more than just his looks.

• I'd expect it so that its not awkward if he goes in forthe kiss. If your expecting it you can be prepared to make a good impression if not thing will just be awkward...

• No no no

• If he's interested in me as we had a good time? Yes, I do.

• hm i dont really like kissing on the first date

• Only if the date went well and if we give signals like staringninto your eyes looking at your lips or seem to be waiting

• Depends. It's all about the chemistry. If it's there, I don't see why not.

• It depends, the kind of guy.

• No, cause the first date mean nothing. It's just a ways to know the other best.

• I don't expect one, but if I like you, I don't mind one either.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 4

• I was brought up to think of it being inappropriate to do so that soon.

• I voted yes. But it honestly depends. If the chemistry is there. Definitely kiss her. If not dont.

• Depends on what she ordered

• Forgive me for voting but I wanted to see the results. XD