How to best flirt with girls in the gym?

Without being an jerk

Most Helpful Girl

• this might sound lame but just be yourself. that's what I would what a guy to do.

• It isn't lame ;-) . But if you were at the Gym , what do you think is best that a guy says if he want to get to know you ?

• Maybe try asking her if she needs a spot, a towel or general directions around the gym to get things started. be confident yet respectful.

What Girls Said 1

• Wait until they stop for a water break or something or their headphones are out. When I go running or to the gym my music is up so loud that when people come up beside me or tap me I don't hear them and it scares the crap out of me and I almost fall off whatever I'm on. But just be yourself and be nice. Complimenting their booty shorts is the wrong way to go because then you just seem sleazy. But just stopping to make small talk is fine, especially if it looks like she's about to leave. I may not be to open to talking while I'm working out but once I'm ready to leave I wouldn't mind if a guy came up and talked to me even though chances are I look kinda gross then.

What Guys Said 4

• This is my personal rule, I don't flirt at the gym. When I go to the gym I go to work out and I don't want to be bothered. You have to remember that some women are there with the same mentality and they are in the zone. So, like Rihanna said, just be yourself. If your gym has a juice bar, try talking to them then.

• i don't know I go to the gym everyday and honestly don't talk to a lot of girls there , sometimes I make eye contact and flirt that way . but then my gym isn't exactly always filled with girls and seems to have more guys a lot of the time

• I would suggest not flirting with girls at the gym. A lot of them are there specifically to exercise (a noble goal), and aren't exactly dressed for success. Like with guys, they go to work out, be healthy, gain confidence, and look better. Unfortunately, while they're exercising, they're probably getting all sweaty and gross, so they don't really feel attractive at that point. If you do choose to flirt, then I would suggest light flirting to let them know you're interested, and meet up for dinner or something later that day. After they exercise, clean up, and get all dolled up, they're likely to be in a great mood (due to confidence earned from the gym). Flirt at dinner.

• shouldn't you be more worried about getting some muscle and making gains in the gym? maybe on cardieo but if you lift and are trying to show off and flirt, you will probably get hurt or look like a dork who didn't know his own limitations. between sets and cardio is my answer tho.

hope this helps