Does it make me ugly since boys dont approach me, ask for my number, complement, etc?

I'm never approached, have a hard time finding a boyfriend, I've just been sister zoned, and I get ignored. Or am I just a late bloomer. Please add opinions too , I need help.

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks are almost never the real issue. You have to try and figure out why guys don't think you are approachable. Here's a few ideas of mine

1 You are always with other girls? A pack animal is terrifying to approach!

2 Your too nice and maybe feel like a sister or mom?

3 You just haven't been around the right guys enough to get noticed?

Not saying any of these is the case because I don't know you. Would help if we knew more about your personality and your habits such as when you see guys and etc. if your still worried about looks, post a picture!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• No it does not make you ugly. It means that you have not found a guy who likes you. Even with adults we need to go looking around for people that want to date us. It is a complament to your character that you are being sister zoned and friend zoned. It often has nothing to do with your appearance. But with the kind of guys your around. Also like nw5394 said there are a lot of other factors that contribute to not getting asked out.

• Perhaps, perhaps not. Since I don't know how you look, I don't know what to answer.

• Lol I feel the same way. Girls never double take me, do I wonder if im not attractive. But never would I think im ugly. I guess its a vibe thing that we dont know that we give off.

• Are you really boring?

• 80% of men like 20% of women.

They just settle more.

Your odds were shit to begin with.

• Finding a partner is not so much about how you look as it is about how you present yourself. Try it. Look at a boy you like and give him a wink. You'll see.

What Girls Said 0