Would you rather date a masculine or feminine man?

What is your idea of a masculine and a feminine man?

• Masculine
  • Feminine

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter what all that equality stuff is telling you - most girls are still attracted to masculine men. And that number drastically increases the more they age and realise what they want.

• Agreed, and yet most men are conditioned to feminise themselves, and then perpetually bemused as to why they can't attract a woman :O

• @anonman32 That makes complete sense! I like the idea of a society that everyone plays a part in defending their home. Gives a sense of real equality!

• @Oram52 I don't haha I worked as an escort straight from school. Whilst I waited for clients, I would be reading and watching historical accounts. I have been to Egypt and traveled all over the world thanks to my earnings.

Most Helpful Girl

• First I will say my definitions:
    Masculinity - Logical leadership, direction and aggression (The protector)
    Femininity - Spiritual leadership, art and love (The creator)

Both men and women can embody some or a mixture of each.

The more masculine you are the more you should find a feminine partner to guide you in what you lack.

If you embody a balanced amount of each then you should be with a partner that has both also.

I am 100% feminine. I have tried to balance them but it just doesn't work.
    So it was only natural I fell immediately for the most masculine man I ever met and he pursued me non-stop.

• thats pretty nice what you wrote. it makes me think a lot about life.

What Guys Said 3

• Most want a masculine man who is in touch with his feminine side.

A strong, confident, dominant man who will cook for her seems to turn them right on 😏

• it is determined by the hormonal balance, if it is messed up then a man can be more feminine. the hormones influence behavior, which can make a man masculine or feminine.

• Who knows. Since women decided to screw around with the genders things have gotten out of hand. The genders no longer know who they are. I guess we are unisex beings... well kinda. Most went out destroying masculinity and know they say they want a masculine man. Well all those girls answering are most probably single or dating a guy who is going to fuck them and leave them.

What Girls Said 15

• I want a masculine man, personally. I'm not asking him to be emotionally void though, like some people seem to think men ought to be.

• I wouldn't want to date a super masculine man or a super feminine man so... Neither? You have to be a good mix of the two.

• Masculine - as in strong and knows how to fix things.

• a masculine man of course...

• masculine usually
    although I am into the androgene type.
    but usually if I want a female I ll just date a female.
    but nthng exclusive for sure

• Masculine
    No question

• in terms of looks? or personality?

• Masculine, why'd I need another feminine person apart me?

• If he's more feminine than me, we're gonna have a problem XD

• Super masculine. Buff, taller than me, dom and not feminine at all.

• If he's more feminine than me, then there's a problem.

• Masculine. If i want femininity, I'd be lesbian.

• Im pretty independent. Apparently independent women are a turnoff because they emasculate certain men. I dont care much for that though because if they require a needy woman to feel like a man he's no man for me :/ That said, I've never been attracted to a feminine guy.

• Masculine-straight
    Feminine-gay

• Masculine men are my thing, like a man to be a man.