Do any of you find shy guys attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope so... I'm shy asf irl :P

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend is pretty shy sometimes and I just find it cute. Plus it's better than having someone who is too cocky.

He gets shy to ask me certain things, blushes if I compliment him, lay on top of him fully clothed to hug or if he see's me with no top on. He even blushed when we kissed for the first time even though it was just a closed mouth one. Sometimes if he gets shy he'll just go quiet, not look at me and just nod or shake his head if I ask a question. I just find it really cute.

I get shy also and blush at things, hide my head in his shoulder and not speak or look at him if I'm embarrassed and just get quiet sometimes when he compliments me or winds me up about something and I don't know how to respond so I can't say much about him being shy lol

What Guys Said 2

• Coming from a website 80% full of introverted fuks the answer is probably yes lol

• Girls be lying

What Girls Said 9

• the shy ones tend to be the most interesting when you really try to find out who they are.

• On rare occasions you'll find that really hot guy who dresses all cute in his collared polos and crew cut hair like his momma does it, and he Has no idea how all the girls are wet for him.

I think of the guy who played Clark Kent in smallville like the first season of it. He's so sheltered and nice and you just wanna fuck his brains out and turn him into a bad boy😈

• Yes. But they tend to lack personality, or maybe it's difficult for them to be themselves around me. Either way, usually it doesn't end up working out so I tend to date guys who are more outgoing.

• I prefer guys who aren't shy but it's no biggie if he happens to be one of the shy ones (as long as it's not like... painfully shy). It can be cute.

• Yes but depends how shy he is, and if that shyness makes him insecure or not.

• If a guy was shy and cute then yes.

• Since I'm shy, I'd prefer an ambivert. Shy guys get made fun of a lot.

• Yes :)

• I just find attractive guys attractive. If he's shy, he's shy, it doesn't make a difference to me.