Would you rather your SO cooked you a romantic meal, or took you out for a romantic meal?

Say for your birthday or other special occasion.

0|0
9|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Cook the meal and then on the kitchen island throw her on top and rock her world, assuming boyfriend is tall and jacked ofc

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• cooked me a meal, even if he fail I would love that he put effect into trying to make me happy, he would definitely being getting a piece of my cookie that night

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks darling

What Guys Said 11

• I would appreciate both very, very much. But if I had to pick, I'd pick the home cooked meal. I would insist on doing the dishes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Home cooked dinners are the best. I prefer just me and her, alone in the house, where we don't have to worry about others. Plus, I will love that she put her time and effort into cooking for us.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love homecook meals so I would pick that along with some homemade dessert. . . In the bedroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since she'll be doing something special anyway, both options are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather her cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id cook for her while we are waiting have a little fun time in the bedroom 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather cook for her :P

0|0
    0|0
  • If the bitch can't cook just take me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she a good cook?

0|0
    0|0
  • home cooked the extra effort shows they care. get some candles out, bottle of bubbly and some nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Her cook,, I'd fall in love

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather he took me out just because I don't eat out often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either one is nice. We cook at home a lot tho so I think it'd be nice to go out on a real date.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me the effort counts. So if he's putting in effort to cook me a meal I'd definitely appreciate it more than going out.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he cooked it, it'd be way better than going out for dinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of the two is fine with me as long as we eat together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cooked me romantic dinner because I don't like restaurant food generally.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cook me meals

0|0
    0|0
  • If he cooks it shows more dedication and guys that can cook are hot!

0|0
    0|0