Would you rather your SO cooked you a romantic meal, or took you out for a romantic meal?

Say for your birthday or other special occasion.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cook the meal and then on the kitchen island throw her on top and rock her world, assuming boyfriend is tall and jacked ofc

Most Helpful Girl

• cooked me a meal, even if he fail I would love that he put effect into trying to make me happy, he would definitely being getting a piece of my cookie that night

• thanks darling

What Guys Said 11

• I would appreciate both very, very much. But if I had to pick, I'd pick the home cooked meal. I would insist on doing the dishes.

• Home cooked dinners are the best. I prefer just me and her, alone in the house, where we don't have to worry about others. Plus, I will love that she put her time and effort into cooking for us.

• I love homecook meals so I would pick that along with some homemade dessert. . . In the bedroom.

• Since she'll be doing something special anyway, both options are okay.

• I'd rather her cook.

• Id cook for her while we are waiting have a little fun time in the bedroom 😉

• I'd rather cook for her :P

• If the bitch can't cook just take me out.

• Is she a good cook?

• home cooked the extra effort shows they care. get some candles out, bottle of bubbly and some nice

• Her cook,, I'd fall in love

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather he took me out just because I don't eat out often.

• Either one is nice. We cook at home a lot tho so I think it'd be nice to go out on a real date.

• To me the effort counts. So if he's putting in effort to cook me a meal I'd definitely appreciate it more than going out.

• If he cooked it, it'd be way better than going out for dinner.

• Any of the two is fine with me as long as we eat together.

• Cooked me romantic dinner because I don't like restaurant food generally.

• Cook me meals

• If he cooks it shows more dedication and guys that can cook are hot!