If a guy asks you out for a drink?

Me and this guy have been friends for a while and have always flirted. We've known each other for a few months and we've always hinted to eachother about dating and he's mentioned having dinner. Recently I seen him a couple of weeks back at where he works. I only saw him briefly so I text him the next day to say it was nice to see him. He text back saying it was lovely to see me and that we should go for a drink next time I'm around. I said I'd be around soon and I'd let him know when I'm next around. So a week passed and I toext him and asked if he still fancied that drink. He didn't text back for a few days because I found out he had been to a wedding and a friends birthday party. He text back yes but because it was a few days later I'd already been and gone. So I just text back 'Let me know when your free and I'll see if i'm around' We carried on texting but have not set another date. I'm around his aea next weekend. Should I tell him?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah if you're looking forward to it. Sounds like you guys have an awkwardness with scheduling things and making things happen which can happen at times when the people involved aren't so assertive. Maybe you could try calling him instead of texting him to kind of put him more on the spot.

• No, he blew you off. Not texting for 3 days and saying you are busy at a wedding is bull shit excuse. He has someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• You can try, but if he truly wanted to see you he would have already asked you out.