I only see my boyfriend once a week?

I only get to see my new boyfriend once a week or once a week and a half. Before we made it official I got to see him up to 3 times a week and it was amazing. But now that we're actually dating he's so busy he has no time to see me so I only see him once every week and a half. It sucks cuz he likes to text me every second or third day and I need more than this. I'm the type that needs affection and attention otherwise I feel lonely. I just don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• As someone who went through this, what I can tell you is that it is hard. If you see him and he's giving someone else that attention you couldn't get, it can make you jealous, especially if you were good friends always seeing each other before you started going out. What I can say is that what I didn't do was talk to him about it. I can't say how it will go since I don't know your boyfriend, but it might just be that he doesn't realize he's neglecting you or doing something that upsets you.

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes that's just the way it is. Sucks but your choices are deal with it or move on.

Due to my job, I'm gone most of the time. I'm home on weekends, and SOMETIMES, very rarely, a night or two during the week. I was seeing a girl last summer and we basically only got to see each other on the weekends. She understood that that's the way it was.

• Will his schedule change in the future? Maybe just wait it out until he finds more free time. Once a week isn't that bad.

• Talk to him about it! !

• Then see him more.. Lol

• He is not your type.

• Don't care.

• I'm pretty sure Jamal and Tyrone have been keeping you satisfied.

• make new friends

What Girls Said 4

• Tell him you'd like to talk to him more and make more time in your schedules to see each other more often because you miss him and feel lonely. Be open and honest.

• Talk to him and tell him what your needs are so you guys can come up with some kind of compromise that will work for both of you

• I'm in the same freaking situation right now.

• You better talk to him what you need what you feel.
    The better way to understand each other.