Guys, you feel yourself falling for a girl but are scared.. What do you do to stop yourself from falling?

You start to really like a girl and can feel yourself falling for her but you don't want that to happen (for whatever reason). What do you do to stop yourself?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• 2 important points for me are firstly if she has a boyfriend, if she does.. I won't fall for her.. Because it's linked to my second point.. Does she feel the same way about me? If she doesn't I won't fall for her. It's pretty simple really... However if I like her, she's single and she likes me... I'm not going to let anything stop me from falling for her, lol.

• We have both communicated that we feel the same way about each other but both of us have been really badly hurt in the past. He said he's scared to get hurt again so he's holding back. We still see each other but there's days where he pulls away which generally means I'll pull away too

• Right yeah, I mean that's fair. But I guess what you've both got to decide on which is worse... Risk being hurt again or staying single for ever?

What Guys Said 2

• Im assuming a guy would distant himself and run away and break away from the girl.

• emotionally distance myself from her, no physical contact, no flirting, only communicating if i have to.