It bothers me and makes me mad that no guys want to hook up with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe it's not that guys don't want to hook up with you. Maybe guys don't know what you want and that you should make your intentions blunt and clear.

What Guys Said 15

• Hugh? how you figure that. you telling me guys turn you down?

need more info.

girls want to be desired and have sex, for whatever their reasons are.

• Have you considered becoming a prostitute? Just curious.

• Never tell a girl with no sexual experience/confidence to enter the sex industry. She will get used and make terrible decisions!

• Why woul d I do something stupid like that becoming a prositite that is dangerus and I'll get used and make bad decisons just like the person that replied to your answer

• said I will.

• Welcome to the life of the average male.

• How do you get a guy to want to hook up with you?

• highly unlikely you must be super ugly to be turned down, chances are they think you're taken or you act so cold no guy approaches you, if you ask a guy for sex he will not reject your offer.

• How do you get guys to want to hook up with you?

• its easy you show interest subtly then if theyre not too dumb they will ask you out then you just act like you want sex, kiss them , hug them, touch them... etc or just be clear and invite them over

• Maybe it's because you're ugly or a frigid ice queen

• A person being ugly is not a reason for sonebody to not want to hook up with them nobody is ugly because God made them for who they are, he made them , he made everbody beautiful, he made the world unique so it won't be boring , nobody can control how they look and choosed how they look and you don't tell nobody they ugly that is mean.

• Hooking up with somebody shouldn't cost money it should be free for everybody.

• Lol, you sound like a socialist politician

• If you provided some details, it might be possible for people to offer constructive suggestions.

• Tell us a bit about yourself and your ideal man.

• Why hookup?
    Get a relationship...

• Cool story... did you have a question.

• Act drunk and slutty, spend a lot of time talking about how you LOVE to give blowjobs because it makes you feel impowered or whatever. Wear clothes that are revealing and always look like they are about to fall off. That should do it.

• Is there a compelling reason to do so?

• join the club.

• by flirting i guess and by making your intentions clear from the start. also be able to network, it could be that many people in your direct environment are not interested in that.

• Message me and I just might ;)

• You are negative and insecure that's why.

Keep your negativities to your self and it will help

• What's your question?

• Welcome to life of an average gagger who don't go out and never talked to a girl irl

• oh im sure they do, they just dont know you want to be a slut

• It's not that I want to be a slut but how do you get them to hook up with you?

• be a slut, apparently

What Girls Said 5

• No guys want to hook up with you? LOL I don't believe this!
    SOMEONE is bound to hook up with you, trust me.
    Half the weirdos on this site would pay for that shit.

• Decide what type of guy you prefer and then evaluate which type of guy you usually try to approach. Also the contrary: what is the picture you show from yourself and does it match when you start talking. If all those things do not match, then there is not a good contact.

• What kind of guys are you pursuing?
    Hooking up is extremely shallow so they need to be in the same league as you as men these days get sex easy thanks to tinder/cheap sex workers etc etc.

• I don't have to hook up with guys in my league because nobody is out of nobodys league it's a free.

• When it comes to PURELY sex.. yes you do. No man with a chiseled six pack and handsome face will go for a girl that doesn't keep up her appearance.
      Its the shallow reality of one night stands and hook ups.

• lift up ur standards a little man...

• Hookups?

Why not try to go for something REAL?