Long term, short term, or one night stand?

What are you into / do you look for, and why?

• Long term relationship
  • Short term relationship
  • One night stand
  • Right or left hand

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm looking to get married. One man. For forever. I have no interest in having a number greater than 1.

When I date, it's not for fun (though I have fun) it's to find a spouse.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want a long term relationship with the hope that she will one day become my wife; would be nice if my first girlfriend ended up becoming my wife

What Girls Said 18

• I'm only interested in a mutual committed long-term relationship. I'd never have a one night stand. I need to have an emotional attachment to a guy before I'd even consider sleeping with him.

Relationships can enrich your life and make you feel complete. So the guy I love is someone I want to share the rest of life with.

• Long term. Casual stuff just doesn't interest me.

• None. I'm giving myself a year to work on myself.
    Maybe just talking to guys at most just to get to know them.

• I'm interested in only a long term relationship.

• A long-term relationship for me, please.

• I prefer A, but I'll settle with D for now lol

• Short term friends with benefits, as long as I'm able to not catch feelings it'll be all good.
    I have option D too so that's good cx

• Long-term would be more beneficial.

• Right now I'm enjoying being single and want to be that way. I really don't have the patience for a boyfriend at the moment. But within a couple of years I definitely want something long term and genuine.

• Currently B, but usually A. Though tbh I have been with my expiration dating boyfriend for almost eight months.

• I like to try a guy for about a month. Nothing serious, no romance or cutesy stuff, and I let him know up front I don't want anything serious.

• Vote C + Vote E = casual sex & dating until the fun stops

• If I'm in a relationship, I want a long term one.

• Long term.

• Long term :)

• Long term.

• I want one long term partner to spend my life with.

• Long term relationship

What Guys Said 10

• One night stands are too risky.
    Long-term relationships aren't worth the effort in most cases.

Short-term fwbs is ideal. Low investment decent payout.

• Right now? I'd go with ONS or friends with benefits, but in the future I'd want a LTR.

• longterm, short is so.. short

• One night stand right now tbh

• Long term please. I don't want the short term

• Solo.

• long term all the way.

• Long term always.

• Long sexx

• It was a hot summer day and I was in my workout room benching 1200 pounds. My abs were flexing and girls within a 10 mile radius were getting wet. Once I was done with my daily 32 hour workout I called one of the bitches I know, Jessica. She is really damn hot and looks like a supermodel. SO I got into my Lamborghini Gallardo and reved it up to 40,000 RPM (this is an Italian import with special engine system). I got onto the freeway near my house and threw it into 8th gear, I hit about 600 mph and I could hear the sonic boom as I broke the sound barrier. As I was flooring it on the freeway like a badass, Jessica called me and said she wanted me to **** her. So be it.
    I came to a full stop from 700 mph in front of her house. These Ferraris have top notch brakes, you know. So she gets out of the house and walks up to my Bugatti and starts eyeballing my dick. I could tell she was staring at it because when I looked at her I noticed she was looking at my dick. Booya.

Flash forward 10 minutes later. My 30 inch dick is going inside of her VAGINA, hitting them walls. I'm holding her entire body up with my left pinky as I'm ****ing her and she has 30,000 orgasms. She looks me in the eyes and she says "harder." V-TEC just kicked in, yo. I blow my load so hard she falls off my dick. There had to have been about two pints of cum everywhere. People say I cum like a pornstar, I wouldn't disagree with them.
    I throw her a towel so she can clean herself up then I do a triple backflip into my Maserati and drive home