Love spells to get a relationship?

Does anyone know, or can anyone find me a love spell or spell caster that could help me get a boyfriend. Natural teqniues don't work anymore, I need literal spells to help me. Please?

Most Helpful Guy

• there's this spell called becoming an interesting person and taking care of your looks. It's worked for me so far.

• Nope. Tried. Doesn't work.

• ^^everything he said!
      How about working and building yourself/your personality first before jumping into a relationship?

Besides, if you really have all those issues with your self-esteem and whatnot, being in a relationship will not be a suitable thing for you. The relationship will not be a healthy one too.

I'm sure there are spells but I don't know of any. And even if they do work, it's all just gonna be a lie because the person you're "in a relationship" with is not really liking/loving you for you. They're just under some "spell" and their heart/Mind will not genuine.

• well thats your issue then

Most Helpful Girl

• wow you're under 18... relax

• And I'm bored, worthless, and lonely.

• you're not worthless!
      being in a relationships DOES not make you worth it or worthless... your confidence and your achievements and the things you go through and how you go through them.. THAT is what matters
      you're young now, but in a couple of years you'll realize this is true...
      work on yourself for YOU, and then friends and marriage and money... etc all that will come when its the right time
      but you have to work on yourself for you not for these things

and im bored and lonely too xD

What Guys Said 8

• You serious?

You really believe in all that Abracadabra, Hocus Pocus, Alakazam?

You're under 18, what's the hurry to be in a relationship? If you're not happy with yourself already then a relationship can not guarantee and "complete" you and make you happy, it's the truth but many are ignorant of it. And besides, no relationship is absolutely guaranteed to last forever.

• no such thing. you as a girl can get the guy you want, all you have to do is approach and ask him out.

• Love spells don't work as well as a nice smile

• Gettium medius arelatitorioum

• In South Africa there a people called "sangomas" and people say they use a potion called "korobela", I doubt it works but they say it does. Not all of us Africans believe in witchcraft.

• Avada Kedavra

• Ahahaha mumbo jumbo

• None of that is real... all fake.

What Girls Said 0