Whats wrong with being a white girl?

Everyone says white girls aren't even pretty and that were all just anorexic looking and we have body fat in all the wrong places. Unlikes latinas and African American girls who are curvy and pretty. And everyone says were all basic bitches. And "typical white girls" when we like starbucks or get excited about things. They also say were all dumb. And i hate it. Im just curious about what your guys personal opinions are? Would you date a white girl? What if she had a curvy body aka nice ass flat stomach and big boobs? Would you date her then? or is she still too "basic" And dumb. (I dont mean this in a bad way. Its just what i get told at school.)

its also mainly the guys that say that. Not the girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. White girls are hot. Trust me a lot of black chicks are jealous of you ahaha.

• Not really.

You are capable of complimenting one group of women without putting another down. I'm certainly not jealous of a white girl because I'm happy with myself.

• They still haven't asked every black women out there have they 🙄.
      If they have asked me I wouldn't have given that response.
      It's still a very small fraction of the population and I know lots of black women who love themselves.
      I'm guessing you think black men are the most attractive race of men then

• @Adaeze97 Well that's why I posted those two other sources. It seems much more prevalent from what I see and from the sociological studies that I've read in college. There have been a lot of social movements pertaining to this issue of black women feeling insecure or inferior in their looks which makes it evident.

I get that this is offensive to you.. I'll just stop here because you're just going to make me out to be a racist. Nobody is is superior or inferior.. but there are differences. I get that it's not politically correct. It goes both ways though. White American women have their own statistics and studies as well that they probabaly would be offended by as well. I'm entitled to my preferences just as you are so don't shame me for that. Again.. I'm a very logic based thinker.. I don't think off of the notion of being politically correct.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are pretty white girls out there. All races of women get stereotyped. When people talk about "typical white girls" I think they are just joking, they don't seem to mean it as nastily as they do when they stereotype "typical black girls". Not trying to make this a pissing match, but I'm just being real. All races of women get criticized to some degree but you guys dont get it as bad as black women. I mean look at some of the responses here. This question was a white girl asking about what girls but several responses took the time to diss all black girls. How lame is it to diss an entire group of women? Next time a guy insults you for your race, stop and ask yourself if that guy is even that desirable to begin with

What Guys Said 21

• That's bs, cause white girls tend to be the most desirable of all races. Usually those who say that are just jealous.
    I personally prefer white girls.

• People are being hateful towards whites, because the political narrative has been that whites are the culprit of all worldwide evil. It's scapegoating to distract themselves from their own issues and shortcomings.

Ignore the voices and just be awesome instead.

• I muchly prefer white girls. I would date an Asian (Oriental Asian, not Middle Eastern Asian), *possibly* a Hispanic girl (though I had a REALLY bad experience with them that turned me off to them completely for 20 years). No black girls, though. Especially not American black girls. Yuck.

I'd rather have a white girl over any other.

• You know you can compliment white girls without bashing other races.
      I respect you have your preference but unless you've seen every single black girl you can't write a whole race of woman is yuck

• @Adaeze97

Stereotypes exist for a reason. Sometimes that reason has changed, and the people stereotyped are no longer the way portrayed. Often they haven't.

I can't tell you how they're portrayed by the media, because I don't pay attention. I can only tell you that based on my experiences around them, the things that friends of mine who are black men say, and how they look, I do not and can not find American black women even remotely attractive.

• Well, you can't judge someone based off of their appearance because you can't look at them and know that they are from a certain continent unless you have a conversation with them. Just saying!!! Plus its all about what type of girl you go after, and sometimes it's deeper than the looks.

• I like white girls. I like Latinas better generally tho. Sometimes white girls have emotional probs or aren't nearly straight forward/confident enough. But just sometimes

• Because some people get a kick out of hating on White people since it has become a trend in the Western World. It's not just about White women. If White women are anorexic and ugly for them, White men are losers and don't know how to handle a woman.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a28234-explaining-cultural-marxism-what-your-school-will-never-tell-you

• I have never heard of such a thing.
    I feel like it's just girls being toxic to each other. Never heard of guys say it.

• its mainly the guys who say it.

• The guys where you're at are dumb as bag of hammer. Who gives a fuck about what they think? You do you. Ain't no nothing wrong with being white , latino , black , Asian , what have ya.
      Prejudiced AF those guys are.

• It's just girls being nasty. Race doesn't determine attractiveness to some people. There's beauty and ugly of all races.

• There is absolutely nothing wrong. NOTHING!

I'm an Asian American man and I ONLY date white women. Just white women alone and no other race of women, including my own.

I would not date a Latina, African American, East Asian, Middle Eastern, or South Asian women. And yes, I don't even date my own race, it's white women or no women at all for me.

So keep it going girl, you got this!

• I love white girls
    All those other girls are envious of european americans
    These girls are being hateful because they have been taught and raised to hate white people. They are racist of whites.

Guys love white woman, who are kind sweet and skinny. hell you dont even have to be skinny (I like some chubbiness lol) just healthy and pretty smile, and you are good to go

• I don't agree with any of this.

• It's wrong to talk about " white girls " I mean white girls are a lot to just put ALL OF THEM under one postulation of " white girls "

• They smell like lemon juice and fresh furniture cleaner..

Im kidding obviously. Just do you.

• that means you´re not a minority, therefore have no right to complain about anything xD

• why tho I still get picked on for being white. Just cause I'm not a minority doesn't mean it still counts as racism?

• YES you can be racist to any race.

• that´s sarcasm xD i know it´s hard to read sarcasm but that´s just like our society is sometimes. people are retarded ^^ everytime somebody says "racism" we jump to the conclusion that some white guy did something to a black guy.

• I can kinda relate, I'm not a girl but I have been told by girls of different races that they wouldn't date me because I'm white. It took me a while, but I found a few who actually do find me attractive. You just have to find the right people.

• Nothing wrong with being a white girl.

• You are not white!

• Lol nothing.

• Lol? They look fine just ignore those who say these things to you.

• Nothing wrong

• I like white girls

• whats wrong with being an Indian guy?

• The Indian men I have met are lovely.
      And I have a lot of respect for them, lots of Indian men in the UK are doctors and quite high up in the medical profession too.
      I think people need to travel more before coming to a conclusion about a certain group of people and even then you can't expect everyone in that group to act the same.

• @Adaeze97 True same here in the U. S. they don't have to travel tho because they can be anywhere around the world

• You sound like a basic white girl. Also, white girls are sluts.

• I've only had sex with one guy in my whole life. And I've only done it once. How am I a slut?

• Does that describe you at all?

• just go fuck yourself you fuckboy

What Girls Said 13

• What sort of shit is this? Lol whoever told you this is jealous stupid and bitter. Don't listen to people of this sort. White people in genral especially women are the most desirable race ever. That's a looney toon you just encountered 😂 Peace out and be confident

• There's nothing wrong with white women some are stunning, some aren't and some are average.
    But at the same time all races have their fair share of attractive and not so attractive women.
    I don't think a women who's deemed unattractive will be anymore so or less if she has white skin.

• That's not what I think about white girls. And there's nothing wrong with being one.
    The majority of guys do like white girls, so you shouldn't feel bad for being the way you are.

• I think the majority loves white women by far.

• Introduce me to this "everyone" person please I'd like to tell them how wrong they are. White girls ( just like any other race ) come in all shapes and sizes all of which can be equally attractive depending on who's looking.. If you hearing that from other women they're probably butt hurt or jealous.
    If your hearing it from men.. Well for 1 they're stupid because no single category of people looks a certain way and 2 he's probably just attracted to something else...

• I don't know anyone who love and get more excited over Starbucks and Gloria gean's that meeee and I'm black soo yeah no hate to you <3

• Your trolling

• In addition to that, are people calling you 'Becky'?
    There isn't anything wrong with being a white girl. It was not like you chose to be white. Just ignore them.

• I've not heard many people say those things

• Beauty is subjective so are personal preferences.

• I have seen a lot of pretty white girls.

• Nothing at all. The people who belittle have an inferiority complex.

• i never heard anyone saying that

• Many say white girls look like horses the face but is that true i doubt it, just be happy with who you are, stop looking at and comparing yourself, know who you are and be proud, seriously there are much more serious important things in the world to be worried over this isn't one.