Would you date a "good" person if you're not attracted to them?

I met this awesome guy, he's really nice, respectful, he's perfect and he really likes. But I'm not attracted to him. Should I give him a chance? Can I get attracted to him later? Or if I'm not attracted to him from the start, it will not happen later? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't, I'm just friends with girls like that. Attraction is what takes a relationship past friendship.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated guys before I didn't thought were attractive and it never worked out. They would get all in love and stuff and it only makes it harder to say no.
    Sometimes it does work out. For example before I had something with my boyfriend I wasn't that attracted to him either (didn't thought he was ugly but also not super attractive) and later you just grow into liking his looks. But then again I knew him for four years and were friends since two years before that so it's a little different than with a stranger.

What Guys Said 3

• That's not how it works lol
    You first want to fuck someone's brains out.
    Then you discover the inner beauty.
    Which makes you stay for supper.

So nah.

• if he's not attractive from the start, than no, your not going to get attracted to him later, relationships dont work like that.

• Na, she has to be somewhat attractive in my eyes.

What Girls Said 1

• No. you will just waste his time and hurt his feelings. you more than likley won't become attracted to him