How do I know if I should keep this relationship?

alright I'm going to be completely honest in this. My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost 9 months now and he really wants to be with me and sometimes it isn't enough cause he thinks about breaking up with me then says never mind. A month ago he stopped doing that but then he said he couldn't trust me and he was joking around and said he wanted to break up. Who does that? So he said he wanted to be with me forever and that he couldn't stand the thought of losing me but yesterday he said he wanted to take a break... like huh? So then he said never mind again as usual and then said were fine. I honestly feel like I know what to do but its too hard because I really love him. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either continue playing the games with him or send him a message saying it's not funny and make up his mind.

If he doesn't, well, maybe it's time you broke up with him, for real.

Your call, but if you really love him, you could look past this. If he really loves you, he would cut this shit out or wouldn't do it altogether.

Best of luck :)

• i do tell him to make up his mind but he always seems to want to break up when he's mad

• I've lived through it, and believe me, it's been almost 7 months and it still bothers me to some extent. But I know, deep down, that it was the right call. Love is a scary thing, and this experience shouldn't let you not fall in love again, but you should realize the boundaries of it, especially when you are young.

• Also you never know, he could quit his games after you actually do it. Breaking up doesn't mean you have to stop loving him when you break up, it just means this relationship you have right now isn't working and shouldn't be working.

I still hold a special place in my heart for the girl I used to love, but that doesn't mean I'd go back to dating her. In fact, I probably won't.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him how you feel about what he's saying and that he needs to sort himself out. Until then, walk away.

• Seems like an asshole who likes to manipulate you! I'd advise dumping him.