Would you stay with your SO if you could no longer have sex with them?

Hypothetically, if something came up where you could no longer have sex with your significant other that was beyond either of your control, would you stay with them?

Personally I would.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If I loved him , I'd stay with him. Love and loyalty mean more to me than my sexual desires and needs. I'd use the situation as an opportunity to prove the strength of my love for him

It's easy to remain by your SO's side when your lives are going well , but your love and loyalty are tested when you face the most difficult challenges and situations in your lives

I'd never turn my back on someone I loved. They'd only know that for sure though when they /we are faced with adversities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm fairly certain I could since I've been with my SO long enough to fall in love with those endearing qualities. Sex with her isn't the most important thing in the world to me anymore. That said, I hate questions like this when people say, "I would do this [...]" or "I would do that [...]" because it's so much easier to say than actually do.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I would stay

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 6

• I'd say yes to many cases except for this one: you aren't satisfying her and she needs to sleep with someone else to remain satisfied.

• So no more PIV sex or... as incompletely like she turned into a cyborg with no limbs?

• PIV sex

• She has

• Yep. I'd stay.

• I hate myself for saying it, but no I wouldn't

• What kind of fool gets married for nothing but Sex?

• The most foolish fool of them all

• Yeah I would

• It depends on the reason, usually there are also other problems which causes such issues, if it is a relationship issue that is causing it then it is better to call it quits, if it is a health related issue then I'd stay with her.