Why am I nervous about meeting a girl 3 years older than me?

I feel like she won't be interested because I'm not close to a career and living with my grandfather. She's only three years older should any of that matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol breathe x Don't worry so much :) She agreed to meet you and she knows your age right? Be yourself because that's who she's attracted to. She's most likely comfortable in her self and confident if she has her own career. It won't matter about you not having a career as long as you show that you have a little ambition :)

What Girls Said 2

• 3 years is a big difference because she's probably ready to settle down and you're just starting out your life. You're on different stages in your lives

• So is it most likely that she's aware of that and is being open minded?

• I don't know. That's for her to decide.

• You answered your own question.

What Guys Said 1

• If u feel like she won't be interested, she can sense uncertainty and insecurity within u, which will be a turn off to her. I've dated a girl few years older than me as well. I just focused on having a great time instead of relationship labels, turned out she liked me.