Im not racist but I've never seen an attractive non black girl do you think that makes me an egotistical person?

being black myself and im only interested in petite black girls or med sized black girls with big asses and pretty faces
i think all other races of girls look like garbage into comparison

im a good looking guy by the way but this doesn't make me egotistical right?
pics of how attractive i am now and the girls i like. im aware of how mixed black people have become and i have set limits on how diluted they can look before making a choice
im not racist but I've never seen an attractive non black girl do you think that makes me an egotistical person?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think more than anything it makes you look like a man who can be intellectually outshined. There are clearly beautiful women who come from every single corner of the world so when someone suggests that they are incapable of achieving beauty in his eyes, then it makes me think there’s something wrong with the lens of his mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does your subjected opinionated definition of beauty make you an egotistical person? No i wouldn't say it does, however "i think all other races of girls look like garbage into comparison," does concern me.

This leads me to believe that, given your lack for tact, there is something defensive of you being "black" vs everyone else. Maybe there were times you were rejected for being black and now it's trigger an overcompensating need to wave a "black is the only thing i will go for, i don't need the rest of you who are less attractive anyways" flag.

What Girls Said 10

• Maaan hahah are you scyzophrene? Lol a couple of months ago you said you were too hot for black girls.
    Anyways, I do find black girls very pretty but it's the same with other races.

• nah what makes u egotistical is all these damn questions u post bragging about how hot u are like we get it fam

• You're just plain pathetic because of who you are as a person, not because of a dating preference.

• No, of course not. That's fine. You have a preference.

• Didn't you ask a question before about how you thought you were so good looking or something?

• Those are some pretty girls. As a black girl I'm tempted to high five you. But don't close up your options, there's sexy people in every race

• Oh it's you again

• Well calling us garbage is a little rude but it's just a preference I suppose.

• Wish more guys thought like that 😂

• I'm white. Should I call this racism against white girls? Ur body looks awesome

What Guys Said 18

• Its normal for people to prefer others of the same race. Despite the fact many people claim to be interested in all races equally, most of them will end up settling down with someone of the same race.

• Having a preference is fine; so, no there isn't anything wrong.

• Naww, just means you haven't been around much.. that, or you have your preferences set in stone. I don't see other girls as attractive after I found my girlfriend, sure they can be pretty and look good, but not attractive. (Preferences)

• no it doesn't make you racist. i didn't start finding black women attractive till about five months ago. omg what have i been missing.

• also im full blood native American and i do have thoughts that i should breed with a native just out of some weird sort of keeping the species alive.

• You have your preferences, there's nothing wrong with that. If we all liked the same thing, there would be more problems on earth than there are. I'm generally attracted to black women. Who cares?

• No, it means that you have the normal and healthy own-group preference, which is the result of millions of years of natural selection.

• If you just think black women look better that's not racist just preference you even said you don't like them as diluted which just shows you prefer darker skinned girls for their looks nothing racist about that at all.

• You're actually one of the few that think that way. Most people (including black guys) prefer white women and Asian women. Especially Asian chicks, I've never met a dude who didn't like Asian girls.

• Sexual preference and bigotry are two completely different things.

• I don't see it as egotistical. I see it as one of the most natural human instincts.
    I say the same thing for non White women but of course, being a White man I get called fascist, nazi, racist for that.

• Not at all. I'm just like you, but in reverse. I've never seen an attractive black woman.

• Cool that nice

• I think it's common to find your own race more attractive than others

• This guy lol
    You already know there's hot girls in every race

• Hselam

• she's hot AF man. i like women of all races, but prefer my own race to not be an insensitive douche to others.

• Penis size?

• If someone said that they never met a non-white woman who was attractive (and thought that black women were ugly), would you call him/her a racist?