Do you ONLY date 10's?

the hottest of the hot people?

Most Helpful Girl

• My 10 could be someone else's 5 and vis versa. So yeah I would only date people I find attractive.

What Guys Said 46

• I used to be really shallow (never a 10 though) and date only top tier. I still have standards and need to be attracted to you but looks aren't everything. Some of the prettiest girls are usually batshit crazy.

• I 2nd the batshit crazy opinion. Although I figured that out in high school. I have seen the aftermath in my 30's. Lol.

• Single moms galore approach you so just have to be nice. Other eligible girls yes, they will make themselves available even if you have a travel job and they see you are on your shit. But their biological clocks are ticking fast too.
      When a woman sees you are 30 and make 6 figures everything changes. And if you have decent looks. I got a bit jaded. So, you have to make that choice. I've chosen my career for the time being and a younger girl.
      Enjoy the ride.

• The Truth has been Spoken.

• Finding a 10 is extremely difficult, so obviously no, I don't only date 10's, but I only date hot people.

• Yes I do.

But that term is incredibly subjective. What I consider a 10(which I don't ever classify people as because I think it's stupid) someone else might see as a 5 or 6. Or vice versa.

I'd only date someone I was head over heels for is a better way to put it.

• Date 10's? HA! I would rather date 10's to the 10th power. Or maybe the Square Root of 10's.

Well, hypothetically speaking anyway. Honestly, I can't do it now and probably never, too busy with work and school, never really gonna have time.

• I'm intimidated by VERY attractive women. I wouldn't even consider them unless they drop some hints.

• Nope, I only am with people whom I have a connection with, sometimes that are really attractive other times they are just average, looks only do so much, you could be with the most attractive person on earth but if won't mean anything if they have the personality of a baked potato.

• I only date very, very attractive women yeah

#highstandardscrew

• Nope, I date women not numbers.

• In a way, i will only get together with a sollid 10. But its not the definition you suggest in the title. Obviously they dont have to be a 10 in looks, not a 10 in personality. And not even a 10 as a person with everything combined. Everyone has there flaws and claiming they are perfect would be delusional.

But, they would certainly be a 10 in compatibility. So to me, they would be absolutely perfect.

• I only go for 10s. If you're making compromises or have to convince yourself to turn a blind eye to the "flaws" , why even bother?

• 10's are usually porn star level. I can't date em even if I tried. 8 is probably the highest I can do.

• Porn stars aren't that pretty, are you saying that because you see them naked? Most have average faces and rocking bodies.

• Wtf was about to say the same thing. Porn stars are usually average at best 5-6/10 with a shit load of makeup.

• 5-6/10 in the face. Above average bodies.

• I wish lol

• Oh God no

• nope.

• but to be fair any girl I DATE would be a 10 to me, but if we are talking general 10's than no. ... I know that probably sounds weird and doesn't make too much sense to others aside from myself.

• Only if *I* find them attractive.

• That's ridiculous

• at least 7s. 7s are cute. nothing wrong with a 7.

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Who ever im Dating is a 11/10 in my books. I dont like to judge people on purely looks.

• Nope Nope and nope. High maintenance. Bat shit crazy. Too many guys hitting on her, gets annoying and old.

There are the rare cute/pretty/honest/sweet 10 girls. But they are usually married early.

• Yeah, the perfect person according to me, that might not mean someone who has the best looks according to everyone else though. We all have different taste

• I date goddesses who are beyond 10's.

• No because they're a pain in the ass.

• well a ten for me might be an eight for someone else.

• Trick question there is no such thing of a perfect 10.

• No at my age you get whatever you can and be grateful

• Pfft... I'd be lucky to date anyone as sad as it is.

• no, pedophilia is wrong.

• No. That wouldn't be fair or right for me to do as I myself am not a 10

• I don't date.

• I've dated an 8 but the higher you get the higher your income and status has to be usually or some amazing lover

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 28

• Nah. I mean, if you're hot that's great, but I just go for general attraction most of the time. If you're a jack ass but you're a 10 physically, you're pretty much just a mantle piece, not a partner, which is pointless.

• Fuck a 10, they are very overrated! I want a 7 who can make me laugh just as hard as he can make me c** BOOM! LOL

• I only date 11s lol !
    No idea if anyone else would consider my 11s 11s if you asked them but as long as I do, we're good :D

• I'm lucky to even get a 5 lol

• I don't date, period.

• Maybe not 10s, but I do have to be attracted to the person.

• I only date guys I find hot.

• I date 69's (;

• Nope

• Well I'm like an 8 on a good day, but before my husband I had the confidence of a 4 so that's what I went with. I think my husband is about an 8 or 9 though so yeah drastic improvement there.

• lol no.

• Honestly a 10 in my eyes is like a 4 or 5 for other people. It's the personality that really counts..

• I don't think I've ever seen a 10 irl

• Well, I don't. I don't like to "rate" people. Don't believe in that. Humans are too complex to describe them with a simple number.

• They probably aren't to other people, but to me they usually are. If you aren't dating someone you dont think is perfect for you, you are probably settling or dont have enough confidence in yourself to believe you can do better

• of course xD

• I date 10s in my own standards which may or may not be 10s in others standards.

• Yes, they have to be perfect looking for me to date them, I can't look beyond little flaws like bad teeth unsymmetrical face etc

• Real 10s are few & far between.

• My definition of a 10 may not be what the next person's definition of a 10 is. Do I date what I consider 10s? I've only dated one guy. And he was a 10 in my eyes.

• No, because I am not a ten myself...

• I date whatever is willing to date me tbh

• No lol. Pretty sure 10's would want to date someone way hotter than me.

• What's this whole rate shit? It's either I'm attracted or I'm not.

• I only date attractive people. Not necessarily 10's but 7 at the most.

• No since im like a 7-8 lmao. He has to be at least a 6 and im good

• No. And what I hinkle is a 10 and you think is a 10 can be completely different a 10 for me can be a 5 for you. But anyways no

• No, I'm no 10 myself.