What do you think of my way of dating?

What do you think of my way of dating?

What Girls Said 1

• Look, your problem is that you're not making them feel wanted. Girls want to be desired by men, while you claim that you are not attracted to women sexually/physically. Women like to be appreciated even in that way. The fact that you're rejected 20 times is not due to luck. You're probably doing something wrong.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you have your rules, it's awesome. Everything that has defined rules has a better chance of succeeding. Yo just need more luck in the rejection part.

• I got that part already. Treat asking out a girl as casual, never cry or get mad, don't take it personally, and understand she has the right to say no.

• Yeah, I agree. I just meant you need more luck with their answers, I hope that a girls says yes to you one day instead of rejecting, even though they have the right to so ;)

• Thanks sir.