I haven't dated yet. Is that normal?

I had once but only 1 day... :(

So, it doesn't count.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is normal, not to really have a lot of dateing going on.. your under 18. Don't push it.

What Guys Said 2

• A date is a date, even if only once. Many people don't even have their first legitimate date till they reach adulthood sweetheart. Don't fret too much over it. Be concerned with who you are and what you do, not how it relates to others or the 'norm'

• Kk.. thank you so much for the answer

• You're welcome hon. Things will happen in due time, don't push for something for the wrong reasons.

• It counts, and yes its normal lots of time for that...

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't really date anyone until after high school. Mainly because I had no interest in the guys in school. All my friends had such loser boyfriends. I didn't want to deal with the drama.

• well if your under 18 that's not a big deal... I mean you need to be more worried about school and getting an education and hanging out with friends...guys come and go but you need an education and friends... don't worry about it.. just have fun and live day by day...i never truly dated untill I was outta high school... and I have only been with him 2 years and I'm 24 so when I was 22...and I was outta high school at age 17...so its no biggie