Blind dates?

Me and my boyfriend set up some of our friends on a blind date, and my friend is really excited about this, but not so much his friend. We think they could really hit it off but I don't have a good feeling about it. And I was just wondering from people who have gone on a blind date, if they work out or if they are just a mess and waste of time? and what do other people think about blind dates?

What Guys Said 1

• You're taking a shot in the dark. You might lose both as friends. Better invite them out to a coffee date and see how the 'chemistry' is between them.

What Girls Said 1

• I have only been on one blind date and honestly it was awful! The guy was nice and fun to talk to, but really unattractive, so I felt very bad the whole time, knowing I wouldn't ever call again. I would bet your guy friend is even more obsessed with looks, and is nervous about being hooked up with someone he won't like. No one wants to be the bad guy in a situation like that. Just my two cents.