Girlfriend is never horny?

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few months. She said she wants to take it slow and I'm fine with that. We're really close and sometimes we talk about our past and how it shaped us. She tells me how she used to hookup with her ex boyfriend almost everyday. That had me thinking... In the beginning of our relationship we used to hookup/cuddle a good amount, but recently I've seen that diminish. We haven't had sex yet which is fine, but we rarely hookup anymore. Why was her previous relationship a lot more sexual than our relationship? Does it have to do with how attactive she finds me, or is it for other reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's still trying to deal with some bad memories from the past and need her time until she feels like hooking up everyday as she used to. Did her last relationship ended on good terms? If it didn't, she could be acting like that for that reason to not repeat her mistakes twice. Has nothing to do with you relax

Most Helpful Guy

• if you haven't had sex yet you haven't hooked up.

What Girls Said 1

• I am pretty much the same way. She's probably either asexual or just sick of feeling like she has to hook-up all the time. It all depends.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd find someone new and dump her.