Do girls like when a guy does and says things without caring what other people think?

Is that attractive to you ladies?

inspired by @mustachekitteh

• Yes that's very attractive
  • It can be attractive
  • Not attractive nor unattractive
  • That's not attractive to me
  • I dislike that in guys
  • I'm a guy and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I found this true to some extent personally while conducting social experiments to see what seems to work and what doesn't with women.

There's a kind of fine balance between a guy who is free-spirited, independent, and asserts himself vs. a total asshole/jackass who just pisses everyone off.

That said, sometimes both of these is better than being a wimpy type who only says what other people want to hear or only does what the woman wants.

It works well when you project a kind of masculine and confident quality through it, a sense that you're a leader or lone ranger who doesn't bow down to anyone.

• Basically I'd say that it's good to have a healthy dose of selfishness.

What Girls Said 20

• It depends on what type of things haha if he wears booty shorts and twerks in the streets because he just doesn't care umm not sure if I like it
    data.whicdn.com/images/55813576/original.jpg

• My boyfriend does that pretty much all the time. It's not that attractive to me... I mean, in some ways I love it because I love his confidence and independence. On the other hand, I'm a lot gentler and it stresses me out a lot when I feel he's being inconsiderate or rude to other people, even if he doesn't see it that way. It's kinda a mixed back towards it.

• depends on what it is he's doing. yes it's good not to care what people think, but one also needs to be considerate.

• Hmm, I would really not want someone to be rude and callous, I can't stand a callous person.

If he went against the grain to help others, yeah, I would like him.

My boyfriend did something special today that went against the grain to help, and it made me happy.

• What he do?

• What if he didn't stop though?

• I think he made it thankfully, or turned around, or was just sunning. I dunno, I got emotional because I guess it was a stressful week. (it was) and the thought of it dying triggered a lot.

• :D Most people can't handle logical bluntness, since a lot of people want to complain about petty matters. No matter how much what he says might make me mad some days, he is right and only argues if it's important or with logical reasoning. Plus he loves really dark humor so most women would be offended by that too.

• my ex did that and it was just embarresing. He always said "you shouldn't care what others think". Well fact is, if we go out to eat and he can't keep his moth closed, sorry but that are just no manners.
    If you were raised showing manners, a guy who does what he wants, ain't that easy to take.

• I never thought about it!

• I am attracted to a gentleman with manners. Therefore he would care about how his action effect others.

• Option C just meh lol

• depends on what he says and who he says it to. You don't want a man that says something hurtful and doesn't care about the reciprocation. Or want's to walk into the mall with just boxers. LOL

• I like blunt but respectful. like me.

• i think its good to have the confidence to express yourself but, there is no need nor no excuse to sacrifice courtesy.

• i like that kind of people. This mean they have their own personality and are not hypocrit (which I really hate).

• Depends on what it is.

• Not when it is offensive

• Not necessarily, it depends on what he's saying. Confidence is nice but being ill-mannered is not.

• Yes, I love it when people have literally no filter. It's hella attractive.

• Somewhere in the middle

• If it's rude and affects others, I dislike it.

• In certain instances, yes.

• It depends on what it is.

The man was murdered people in pulse did and said what he wanted without caring for others. Is that something we should be 'proud' of in a loved one?

What Guys Said 3

• There's "Not caring what other people think" and "Not caring how it affects other people".

• He means, not caring about what others think because their opinions won't matter. So trying to say anything hurtful to them, petty, start any kind of fight, none of that would faze them at all if they find it illogical.

• Meh who cares, don't do it for women, just how I am.

• Meh who knows