How do you start off a kiss?

I was just curious, how do you start off a kiss when you first contact the lips of your partner? Then how do you normally progress from there? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very simple...you just tilt your head slightly to the side and let your tongues do the talking lol with a bit of sucking and playing (on your tongues) in between.

During kissing you can put your arms around your partner's waist and hug them; hold their face with both your palms (as you are kissing); or simply hold hands as you're doing it...it will feel a lot more comfortable for them (and you this way).

As to when and where to kiss...you'd probably find this instinctively. Position is everything, because it also makes it memorable. You'll know it in your heart as to the timing of it all, when you and your partner are ready to do it. (For example I had my first kiss right at the top of the London Eye when everyone was looking away!). A quiet place or corner for the both of you would (mostly) suffice.

What Guys Said 4

• There are some great tips on wikiHow and videojug. Just google "how to kiss". I learned to kiss from those two sites.

• I read up on wikiHow and found their articles on kissing to be the best. My boyfriend at the time couldn't believe it was my first time making out, hahah.

• well first its pecks

and then its open mouth with tounge either half way in the mouth or all the way

and its a series of up down left right and sideways (like belly dancing)

with a little twist and you accomidate to how they kiss if you like

or you can just try doing your own thing

go slow tho with the tounge in there

then you kiss again

and maybe bite the bottm lip a bit

then repeat massage your tounge on his

• try suckin ur partners lips and involving tongue... ahahhaha it feels great..

• You smoosh your lips.

What Girls Said 4

• "pucker" your lips a little... don't over do it. touch and switch up pressures... it comes naturally.. kiss your hand. if your talking about making out slowly open your lips a little and add a little tongue at a time. and switch back to just kissing. this too you can practice on your hand... fist your hand like lips the pointer and the thumb like you would to make your "hand talk"

• Usually our lips "pucker" so there's some pressure between us.

then we break away [ since its the first contact ].

and if we intend on staying around,

we go back for a longer kiss eventually making out.

• It's all about pressure.

Start off slow and sensual - light kisses, then work up to the more intense stuff.

• i hate it when guys just like automatically shove their tongue in your mouth . so maybe a long like romantic kiss then just kiss a few times . then gently tongue but not to much . ?