Did I make this guy feel like shit?

I was in bed with a guy I'm seeing casually and when I was asking what he wanted with us and what he was looking for he got all mad and pissed off at me. He was yelling at me.. Why would you ask that?

he pouted and then turned his back and slept on the other side of the bed. I fell asleep and he woke me up grabbing me from my side and kissing my cheek saying "I'll give you anything you need, just ask".. I barely responded because I didn't know what was going on.

what was that? Was he feeling guilty of me asking what he's doing with me?

I should mention too that that night we didn't have sex. We just hung out, I gave him a couple bjs but that's it. so I'm thinking how can he be using me for sex when we aren't even having it?

Most Helpful Guy

• My guess, he wants more but is scared to bring it up

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't make any sense. It's obvious that his intentions are not serious though.

What Guys Said 2

• Poor guy is insecure
    I think he really likes you

• Yeah. It seems he really likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• He either sounds extremely immature or he's mentally unstable. If he can't deal with a question like that. You did nothing wrong

• That's so weird. That's such a normal question. Defining the relationship is so crucial. You should talk to him about this.

• He's crazy and scares of commitment