Should I back off?

i met vegan girl, and I told her I'm vegetarian, she liked it, and the next day we went on a date! things were going great, except that she smells alcohol on me, since i had a beer before i came (first mistake).

We went for a second date later, She got drunk and started acting comfortable and kinda seductive around me. when we returned to the car, and i started touching her hair, and holding her hand, but the next day she told me she didn't like that, and i told her she was totally right and that it was my mistake (Second mistake)! she said she felt like she "misled me".

She gave me yet a third chance, and later she started giving me hints to take her out, but i ignored them and didn't take her out, because i stupidly thought she lost interest in me after what happened (third mistake)

she gave me forth chance, so we went out for a third date. I told her that sometimes I do eat meat, and that I'm not 100% vegetarian yet, so she got really pissed off and thought i lied to her when I told her I am a vegetarian, and instead of keeping my cool, i gave her a sad face and she told me to stop that face, and she soon ordered the check. (4th mistake) yet she gave me a forth chance!

The next day she told me she feels like going out for an after party, and instead of taking her out, i started talking about the day before and that I didn't appreciate what she did. it was from that moment on that i started to feel her interest level drop, and her texts getting shorter, and me pursuing her... so i pulled back immediately. two days later, she was travelling (since she just comes here for vacation every couple of weeks), she sent a small text saying "im leaving, bye!" so i quickly tried to set a date before she leaves, but she says she was "busy". since then it's been 1 week and we didn't text each other, i am just wondering if i should text her, since i was the one acting like a prick the whole time, or should i just give her the space to contact me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's immature and that she's dictating the tone and pace of the relationship already (and you two aren't even in an official relationship). Her behavior sends red flags to me.

It's good that she knows what she wants --she prefers to date a vegan or vegetarian. However, her preferences are very black and white.

From what you described, it seems like anything could set her off. If you decide to withhold one thing, she suddenly can't trust you, and suddenly she feels like you lied to her. Withholding doesn't mean it's a lie. I mean, I can maybe understand if you two were already in a relationship, but you're not, so it's not like you're lying.

She's making you feel like everything you do is your fault, and you're accommodating that behavior. You're allowing her to tell you what's wrong and right, and making you feel like your actions are "mistakes," and that she's the gracious one that keeps giving you chances.

To me, her behavior shows that she'll be one of the "high maintenance" type of relationships--you'll always be trying to please her, but it'll never be enough and you'll always be wondering either what upset her this time or what you can do to make it up to her.

My two cents is that you're better off without her, quite honestly.

Most Helpful Guy

• You make all this sound like a RPG dating sim game (110th mistake)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think you were thay bad honestly things happen, not all dates can be perfect. I'd say goodbye and move on

• Adults acting like children...

What's new

• I don't know what kind of advice I have to offer, but I don't think you were being a prick.

• Sing her "Is it too late to say sorry" by Justin Bieber XD

• No from what im reading she's the prick. Overemotional too. I think you should back off for your own sake.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol the only really mistake was to say that u are vegetarian. And yeah she lost interest I guess so just forget about her. Maybe she texts u again otherwise just forget her

• yeah, and for a damn long time too