Accidentally found out that my boyfriend is cheating on me during crisis ideas on how to handle?

I've been dating this guy exclusively for a little over 3 months. We are both in our 40's. Yesterday we took his daughters and my son to a cove in the mountains to go swiming. We were all having a great time and then my boyfriend had an accident jumping off the cliff into the water. It was really bad and he ended up going on flight for lif to the hospital. I took the kids and drove 2 hrs to the hospital (we were way up in the mountains) bottom line is he's going to be okay. He has fluid in his lungs and a few broken ribs. But in the craziness I used his phone to call his dad to let him know and he could get to the hospital since he was 10 mins from the hospital and were 2 hrs. I look at his phone and there were explicit text messages to and from his ex who is married. I went to make a call to his dad and saw her name on the call log several times over the past few days. Then the park Ranger wanted to watch the video on his phone of the jump to see if he hit his head. I saw pictures of the ex and pics of her in underwear. He is in the hospital overnight and his girls are good. This has been really bugging me and now I don't know if/when to bring this up. I consider that cheating and I'm hurt really bad. I am not going to let this go and look the other way. Thought or opinions on what I should do apprec

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I would make sure he and his girls were okay and then pack my stuff and leave. For good.

I wouldn't even bring it up. Idgaf about what you have to say.

What Guys Said 2

• Wait until he is well enough from the hospital, then put him back in it.

• Make sure his kids are safe, and then tell him to F off. You owe him nothing.

What Girls Said 2

• I would copy that girls number on a safe paper/place

then wait till he gets better

Send a text to her and get her to come while he is present and confront the both of them and also , tell her how shameful it is for her to be doing this while she is married. I think he may still have feelings for her and they couldve had a really long history. He may not be cheating (as in sexually) but it could lead to that if this doesn't stop right now. I mean "explicit" messages? Really?

• I say show the womans husband those messages if you can, and leave him after you get the girls in a safe place and after you put his ass on blast about those messages.