How to date a British guy?

I'm going on a date with a British guy this coming weekend, but I really don't know about his culture. Can I have some asvice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Like you would with any other guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh... I dunno. I'm not so sure what's special about our culture... I guess it's just important that you're polite?

• 😭😭😭😭 I really don't know what you guys find rude...

• Damn, yeah, that's true. Cockney is pretty awful to understand. Have you spoken to him before so you know where abouts he's from?

• Yes, but it was just a simple conversation when he asked for my contact lol

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• They drink a lot

• where in Britain is he from? guys over here are lovely on the most part. have fun laugh a lot :)

• Why does that overly matter, just be you. he's either gonna like you for how you are or not

• Like... I don't wanna be rude. I don't know what they consider rude. It's different in each culture.

• True but he can tell you. The most important part in dating and relationships is communication and honesty. If he just gets mad and doesn't tell you why, because you didn't understand something, that's on him