Howdo guys feels when a girl Who seemed to like you ignores 2 of your texts?

How would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone ignores me I loose interest and move on. I ain't got time for that shit. I know my worth

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, how would YOU feel?
    Guys would most likely feel the same way you'd feel. I. e. hurt, ignored, as though the person isn't interested in you. It would probably make you want to move on and find someone else as well.
    Guys are honestly sometimes not that different from us girls. We're all humans, and most of our emotions are pretty basic. I. e. if someone ignores you, of course the majority would feel hurt, because being ignored feels shitty.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends, is this the first time it's happened? Most likely if she ignores my texts frequently, I will assume she is not that interested in me.

• "Well, I guess it's time to put my focus on the other girl".

• Lol what do you mean?

I would just get bored and move to another girl.

Are you trying to get back at a guy by any chance?

• I don't double text, if I don't hear back from you then I'll assume you're busy and you can text me when you aren't.

• Keep messaging until she replies then o ignore her yeah I am a monster hah hahaha

• Disappointed.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Do they like her back?