Girls, Do you like it when boys give you flowers?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YES YES YES YES THIS isn't EVEN A QUESTION. THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS YES. Same for chocolate lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Honestly I don't need any gifts but I would love love if a guy just gave me a single flower. Not a bouque of flowers. Just a single rose or maybe a daisy. It's very sweet in my opinion. A lot of girls aren't going to be to excited about flowers haha. Maybe just the chocolate. But yes I really apreciate a flower. Just don't go over board. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like getting flowers :)

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I always love getting flowers. the brighter and more colourful the better then they make me smile every time I see them:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, definitely! I love flowers. It'd make me happy, because then I wouldn't have to buy them for myself! Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I love ever flowers, so beautiful. But I think gifts in return should be given, so show that you are also thankful for them and love them

1|0
    0|0
  • no cuz they're useless af presents

0|0
    0|0
  • No boy has given me flowers before. With that in mind, I don't think I'd like it. I've never been very nurturing with plants, I let my plant named curly fry die in less than a month 😂. I'd prefer lingerie or something useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's sweet

0|0
    0|0
  • Has never happened to me before but I've always thought it would be really sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer to receive chocolates much more but maybe that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice gesture and all, but what am I supposed to do with some flowers?

0|0
    0|0
  • As I am incredibly allergic to them, not particularly, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally? No not really. They are pretty of course but they die...

0|0
    0|0
  • On special occasions.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't caree

0|0
    0|0
  • If I like the boy then yes XD

0|0
    0|0