Does she really just want to be friends or no? Help?

To start off to tell you I'm best friends with this girl I like she knows I like her and it got really awkward when I told her and she kept bringing it up that she didn't like me like that. But I stay the night at her house everyday and were together all the time we do everything together go out to eat etc. Yesterday she mentioned that it would be a good idea for a guy to take her on a date on a picnic and the it came across that she was saying I should ask her but I don't want to ruin our friendship and she flirts with me all the time. But she has a kind of flirty personality so it's really hard to tell please somebody help

Most Helpful Girl

• If she actually told you that she doesn't like you in a romantic way then I have no idea why you'd think she'd want to be MORE than friends. When you like someone you don't tell them: "I don't like you in that way"...

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't get something/someone you want without risking anything, in this case, it's your friendship with the girl. You can never succeed in getting the girl if you aren't willing to risk rejection/ ruining the friendship.

I've been there. Going out with her as a friend while you actually like her romantically is the worst thing you can do. You either take her out on a date, or you don't. Make it clear, let her know. If she still says she didn't like you like that, you must learn to let her go and move on. A "friendship" with her will never work, you're just bullshitting yourself until you eventually realize that it will go nowhere.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her out to that picnic and tell her that you can take her either as her bestfriend (and you'll be totally fine about that) or as her date for the day, and from that you'll see if she wants you as well or no.

• Yeah... Can't say for sure. But I have a feeling that she went from "I don't like you like that" to "Okay, maybe I should give you a chance". Or she probably just started having feelings for you a little after she found out that you did. Or maybe she just likes the attention. It all depends on the individual.

• no if she said she didn't its a 88% chance she means it. But you could ask her as a friend i dont see why she would say no.

What Guys Said 1

• no she sees you as a friend and she told you she doesn't see you like that. what you should do is move on. the question is can you move on and do you have to stop seeing her to move on and not see her more than a friend?