Would you be upset? How you you react?

Would you be upset? How you you react? Talking to a girl, who I was supposed to hangout with this week. She went to a concert over the weekend, and I was kind of asking her about it. Eventually, asked her if she wanted to still hangout, and watch a scary movie we had planned to watch together. She said she was "Still trying to to recover lol". I tried talking to her a little more, but she ignored all my messages after that. Eventually, hours later, she puts on social media "Scary movie weather, who's in". That kind of broke me a little because here she said we would, and now she's asking other people. How would you take this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, what an asshole. Yeah I'd be upset. It's clear she just posted that status to fuck with you. I'd stop talking to her.

• I liked it to show her I saw it, and then she deleted it. Like she was waiting for me to see it... Fuck her, moving on.

• Loooll that's hilariously pathetic of her. I'm sorry that happened. Ignore it, ignore her, it's whatever. Be glad that you found out she's like this now instead of later. Less waste of a time.

What Girls Said 3

• She's not interested in you. She isn't making any effort whatsoever to hang out granted a perfect opportunity and she is giving you excuses.

• She's just not interested in you anymore, if she ever was.

• Maybe she's just not as into you as you thought, it can hurt but better to find out sooner than later. Maybe she's keeping her options open. I think you need to go keep your options open with someone else

What Guys Said 0