Girl next door?

I've been called a girl next door, people say I have the personality of the girl next door, and I myself think I have the personality, my question is, do guys prefer the 'girl next door'?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've actually experienced that with my neighbor and the girls next door hated me, so i guess the term used is a guy always crazy over the hot girl next door who doesn't want anything to do with him (the guy next door) at all. and has hot female friends over who hate him too.
    so id have to say no i dont prefer it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes lots of guys seem to. The want someone they can talk to, relate to and just be theirselves with. At least that sums up my guy, truthfully I wanted those same kind of attributes from him! We actually grew up on the same street, we were best friends before we were boyfriend and girlfriend!

Think of some of the things you want in a guy, then look in the mirror. If you're comfortable with you so will most guys.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I'd say most guys like that type of girl.

• i like that type of girls.

What Girls Said 4

• The 'Girl next door' can Many times End up with More in Store if the Right Guy finds she has this Certain look and 'The Personality' To... Bring home to mom for Sunday Dinner as his own Winner.
    Good luck and Good Going. xx

• yea I get that too
    means you re friendly and approachable
    dateable

• Different guys have different types.

• im sure someone will love you how you are... don't need to ask random strangers