Girls simple question?

Say you had a boyfriend. You showed him your neighborhood bars/parks etc. You got into a fight and broke up. He now got a new girlfriend. He then began taking the new girlfriend to your neighborhood spots a lot. Keep in mind some of these bars/restaurants/parks I just mentioned would be located houses/feet away from your house.

The fact that he's bringing his new girlfriend to your neighborhood/risk of crashing into you? does that mean something as in he's not fully moved on? ...

What Girls Said 3

• maybe he genuinely likes the spots you showed him and thought it would be a nice place to take his new girlfriend on a date. However i think it's weird because it's near your house and he knows you go there from time to time.. how long were you with him and did you and him end on good terms? if you ended on good terms then i would say not to take it personally.

• No. My ex was immature and manipulative, and he liked to rub his new girlfriend in his exes faces, to get a reaction or something. He did it to his ex with me (I wasn't aware of it at first), and then he did it to me with his new girlfriend. I'm afraid to say it sounds like he's trying to hurt you, but not necessarily that he wants you back.

• That isn't a simple question xD It depends on the guy really and the situation, maybe he just liked his ex's neighbourhood a lot or maybe his new girlfriend is from that neighbourhood

What Guys Said 0