Are men as mean to girls with small breasts as girls are to short guys?

• Men are meaner to girls with small breasts, girls are more accepting of shorter guys
  • Girls are meaner to shorter guys, guys are more accepting towards girls with small breats

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls are meaner to girls with small breasts than guys are to girls with small breasts

• and girls are even meaner and less accepting towards short guys

• Yea , and girls generally don't and shouldn't care how tall a guy is if they genuinely like him just as a guy shouldn't care how big a girls breasts are if he genuinely likes her

Most Helpful Guy

• Something like 1/3 of men actively prefer small breasts, and of the 2/3 that prefer large, half of them barely care about it.

By contrast, 1/3 of women do not prefer short men.

I would suggest the equivalent of being short for a man is closer to being fat for a woman.

• Stats please because I think your chatting shit about 1/3 don't prefer short men. It's much higher.

• @Josht13 Sorry I was unclear, or maybe you misread, or maybe both :D

What I meant was 'it is a fact that roughly 1/3 of men prefer small breasts'.

Is it a fact that 1/3 of women prefer short men? Absolutely not. There may be a few women who actively prefer short men, but it's nowhere NEAR 1/3.

What Girls Said 10

• This poll is so biased. people who judge based on aspects of your body that you can't control are idiots. nuff said

• Are we talking about "mean" as in they won't date people that fit into those categories? Because then I think the numbers are about equal on both sides.

• there are plenty of guys that actually prefer small breasts, there are also plenty of guys who dont care like myself.
      But the percentage of girls who prefer shorter guys instead of tall ones is almost nonexistant

• would you date a short guy, assuming he didn't care about how tall you were?

• It depends on how short we're talking, I'm 5'10" myself so I'd make the cut at 5'7"-ish because after that it just screams back pain to me but tbh guys 5'7" or below are very rare where I live anyways :P

• A guy once told me I should get breast implants.. and I don't think girls should be mean to guys who are shorter than average. I think as long as they have a good personality, I don't think it matters all that much.

• Girls are meaner to short guys. Except in Italy... we're all dwarfs here

• How tall is the typical Italian?

• I am 5'9 😬

• okay sexy tall girl :)

• Boys maybe, not men. Same with the other gender. A grown up person isn't mean to someone for something they can't change.

• I have not big boobs and guys like it. I have not met guy who was mean about it.

• So you admit girls are more accpeting towards girls with small breasts than girls are towards short guys?

• awesome, you're one of few, but awesome

• Some girls like short guys, some guys like small breasts.

• You tell me which is more common
      girl rejecting guy for the only reason that he's too short
      guy rejecting girl for the only reason that she has small breasts

• Because the average girl is 2 inches shorter than me and the overwhelming majority of girls can't accept that. Its not enough to be taller you must be quite a bit taller

• My advice: move. Lol if you're really considered short from where you're from then move someone that you won't.

• I've never heard either be mean to either be "mean" to either. You need to get off the internet and talk to actual people in the real world.

• There are some mean people in the world. I've seen girls be mean to other girls for bodily reasons they can't control. I've seen boys be mean to other boys for being short, too.

• Because girls are so accepting of short guys right

• I never said they didn't but that is preference and you need to get over it, I'm on about how they treat you and no one is mean to me ever and I'm pretty short.

• Asker, I do not reject guys based on height. I cannot speak for every other female in the world, there's a lot of them. It's just like how some guys have their physical preference. I'm not saying it's right, but it happens. Just find someone that likes you fro you.

What Guys Said 9

• I have no idea, but what sort of men are mean to girls with small breasts? Personally they're my favorite kind of breasts.

I've never seen men actually tease a woman for her breast size. I imagine it does happen, but I'd imagine very rarely. I think I saw some instances of this in junior high school, but these weren't men, these were childish little boys.

• I've never seen a girl being mean to a short guy, but I've seen more girls rejecting guys for their height than guys rejecting women for their breast size.

rejection ≠ mean

• Rejection someone for something they cannot control is always mean, maybe not from your point of view, but from theirs its painful as it is.

• The rejector cannot control not being attracted to the rejectee. Its not mean at all.

If a guy came up to and asked me out, would it be mean if I rejected him? He cannot change the fact that he's a man and I cannot change the fact that I am not attracted to men, no one is at fault here.

• Well thats a bit extreme, I can thinking more along the lines of a girl saying the only reason she won't date a guy is because he's below 6 feet or a guy telling a girl the ONLY reason he won't date her is because she's a small size

• There are actually a decent ammount of guys who like or even prefer small boobs.

There aren't many girls who prefer short guys.

• I don't see guys being mean to girls with small breasts besides in HS, but that's kids.
    Most guys don't really care if she has small boobs.

• High school guys are more into large breasts, because its a mark of sexual maturity, which if you are 15, is a big deal.

As the women age up, they are unmistakably women not girls (i. e. post pubescent) and it's more of an even tradeoff between large breasts (womanly) and small (youthful)

• Women are meaner to shorter men, since they are far more picky than us men. Me, I don't care about the breast size, but even I get rejected at 6'2" because I'm Asian and not the dreamy white guy they show in fucking Hollywood.

• why is everyone on this site so shallow and superficial?

• I've never seen either gender shit on the other for those reasons

• Men aren't mean to women who have small breasts. Matter of fact, some guys even prefer smaller ones

• who cares?