Would you date a 'cute' girl?

Not necessarily a smoking hot girl, but one you'd define as 'cute'? Always wondered whether being called 'cute' over 'hot' was a bad thing or not, having lots of guy friends, it's a little confusing. Is it a compliment, and would you date someone 'cute'?

If I call a guy cute its most definitely a compliment, and I would date them. :)

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

• This cute vs hot dichotomy never resonated with me... Either she's my type and I wanna raise her babies, or I don't.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• There's this new girls at my job she cute she like 18-19 or something and I wanna fuck her.

She doesn't have any sex appeal to me like say a Megan fox (b4 surgery would ) or a Margo Robbie or rianna

But there's something about her.

But you said date not fuck so now I'm rambling

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally into cute. I've had some success in making cute girls into hot girls. Not slutty, just more stylish, more free, less self-conscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cute girls. They can be pretty hot too if they put on some lingerie 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot and cute mean different things to different people; to some they are interchangeable. So no point in worrying about such distinctions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks aren't everything. Is she intelligent, educated, does she have goals in life? That's equally important. It's one of the reasons why White men, when they date interracially, tend to date (East) Asian women. Because those women are stereo-typically intelligent, educated (value education) and have goals in life.

I would never date a White/Brown/Black/Yellow trash girl, even if she's a supermodel. But yes, I would date a "cute" girl if she's not a dumb, no life hoe.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I think of cute, I think of it describing that you look young for your age, whether its your hair, make up or your cloths

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute is hot

SwiftKey wanted me to say "Cute, I'd hit" but I'll go with my version, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute, pretty, and hot are three varieties of attractive. They're all equally attractive, though some guys go for one over another. Cute is usually more approachable, attractive personality, and generally likeable person. Pretty is more put-together, slightly less approachable, and graceful or elegant. Hot is a head-turner, sometimes intimidating, and someone you and your buddies ogle at.
    They're all good things to be. If you're described as any, you're making an impact.

0|0
    0|0
  • When i call a girl cute it means i would want to date
    If i call her hot most likely just sex unless she not stuck up

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. I have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hells yes I'd love a cute girl 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute & Pretty > Hot girls

0|0
    0|0
  • sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute for me is a different version of hot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.