Guys, Should I message him?

Right men what am I doing wrong in terms of dating. I'm a 21f and it seems I cannot get a man to even stick around longer than a night even if we've made a connection. Even if we have done they usually ghost as soon as we have sex. I got stood up last night and so now I know the problem is me. Is it because I have sex too early or not early enough? I'm meeting guys on tinder because of my job and occasionally on nights out. This may not matter but often the guys I have been with are white and I'm black so is that a factor? Basically I'm sick and tired of dead end connections so just wanted to see what men had to say. Please be totally honest thanks.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking for a stand up guy at bars and on tinder is like looking for diamonds in your toilet. Stop sleeping with guys all together for awhile. Take an inventory of what's going on with your life and what you need right now. Most often seeking a relationship is just an escape from issues we don't want to take care of. Find things and fullfill you on your own so that you stop seeking fulfillment through others. Join social groups with similar interests and look there. The simple answer is work at it. What else in life just falls on your lap? You need to make the things you want in life a priority and activly seek means to achieve them.

I met my wife on Tinder when it first came out, been married 3 years, and still going strong,

@_TheWrath_ miracles do happen, not a large % of people are this lucky

What Guys Said 3

• aww well i like black girls im currently single myself can't find no one right it seems thou :/ butt u wanna chat?

• never waste your time on people who let you down

• Yes, something is clearly wrong with you.