Guys, would you rather date a very short girl (4'9-5'2) or a very tall girl (6'+)?

If you had to... just looking at the extremes here loool

Most Helpful Guy

• Both :D <3 who's going shopping for height here?

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :) <3

• Thank you young lady for the kind,, generous, charming & thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO <3 :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your question. I'm 6' and often found guys often say they like tall women with long legs but a lot seem to feel inferior if you are taller than them - like they will comment a lot abouthow they are almost as tall, stand straighter or on their toes, etc.
    Lots of people have teased me because I often like shorter guys but the truth is I dont really have height criteria and like tall guys too its just that people dont make a thing about it if he is taller.
    I find it weird when my short friends say they would never date a guy under 6'... or I have come across tall guys with a preference for tiny women...

What Guys Said 20

• Normally I don't care about height, but here the idea of a very tall girl (6'+) intrigues me for the simple reason that I never dated a woman that tall. I have dated very short girls. Curiosity has me favoring the tall one, just to see what it's like.

• What's the height of tallest girl you've dated?

• @redeyemindtricks Between the two, Gordon is actually much more muscular and far more likely to beat someone in a fight. Marco is somewhat overweight and older, but deeper voice and is able to just put people in their place without uttering a word. All he has to do is look at someone in the eye.

• @redeyemindtricks Yeah, I like the contrast between Gordon and Marco though. Gordon has the physical attributes but Marco gives off that kind of "alpha" vibe without needing the most menacing-looking physical characteristics. That said, I lack the qualities of both of these men.

• 6+ because I'm very tall myself and the 'very short girl' is way too short for me. Anything above five feet isn't extreme for a woman... plenty of guys would date any girl above five feet.

• If I had to choose I would go for short over tall. Generaally I prefer shorter anyway and dating below 5'2 already. Being tall wouldn't be a dealbreaker though.

• Short for me, its fun owning a pocket rocket

• Probably a very short girl because I love adorable things although I would not be against a tall girlfriend either.

• I wouldn't want to date a taller person than me is my only requirement about height.
    I don't really care how short you are.

• I don't really care all that much.

• I already like tall girls, so that's obviously going to be the tall one.

• Short

• Men are not as superficial as women. They can date any height, if the woman is suiting his personality.

• Taller chicks, easier to 69 and hotter lol

• Most of the girls I dated were closer to 5'2, so I chose 6+.

• Height is not a big factor for me but if i have choose between those 2 i would choose short girl.

• tall

• The very tall woman, since I like long legs and I am 6'2" tall myself.

• already dated a very short girl

• I'm already short 5'7'' so I would go with something around my range.

• Very short.

I'd consider it a plus tbh.

Very tall is a mild negative, but not a dealbreaker.

• Very short. Personally I find both extremes attractive in their own ways but if I had to choose, I'm going with short. Something about it makes girls seem more vulnerable and feminine and that make me feel more like her strong man protector lol I don't know

• Uhh short girl of course.

What Girls Said 5

• The boyfriend says he'd rather date te short girl. Ehh, I'm 5'2 so on the upper end of the 'very short' spectrum and he seems to like it :P

• My height is extreme lol

• Personally I say very short because then I can make fun of her for being smaller than me lol

• So guess guys just don't date or prefer average height girls anymore...

• No I was going for the extremes... sorry to offend if I did.

• 5'2 isn't even that extreme. I bet most guys would choose that option over 6'+.