What's the worst date you've ever been on?

Let's hear about some funny to just plain insane stories.
For instance one of my worst dates, this guy and I are going to go to a lake for our second date. I bring a wine bottle but left my corkscrew opener at home cause I forgot this wine bottle you needed one, even though it was cheap. Anyway I tell him I can go back and get it, cause the lake was like 7 mins from my house. He said no its fine I have a trick to opening the bottle. He pulled out this knife, and tried opening it with that. We'll instead of opening the bottle he cut his finger open and I had to take him to the ER. On our way there he proceeded to tell me it was my fault cause I didn't bring a corkscrew opener. Let's just say it didn't work out after that.

What Guys Said 2

• I kidnapped my Ex before we started dating. Showed up at her place to "rescue" her from scrap booking or something else that sounded just as boring. She didn't want to go and I said it would be fun. We drove for thirty minutes to another town to go to lunch. It ended up being me forcing conversation topics for two hours while she feigned interest. At the end of it I was so over her that I promptly lost her number and didn't talk to her for a week, which was hard cause we worked together. That's the only bad one I had.

• Oh man she should've just said she wasn't interested instead of having such an awkward date. But then how do you start dating then at all llol

• Well she started talking to me at the end of the week and explained when she sets her mind to a project she can't relax until she completes it. And it was her 3rd attempt at doing it so she was annoyed by the timing of my rescue. It was two more hit or miss dates like that and we were dating. In hindsight I should have passed on the whole thing. lol

• Oh man I see, yeah sometimes if the first few dates to even first date is bad then you should move on

• My worst date was last week, my car wouldn't start!

What Girls Said 1

• This bind date where this guys told me that when we sweat, we're peeing through our skin