LADIES; WHO WOULD YOU RATHER MARRY?

• A hot guy that you love, but who is immature, couldn't support you & could betray you.
    36% (9)40% (6)38% (15)Vote
  • An older man that loves you, and can support you, but you are not physically attracted to him
    64% (16)60% (9)62% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
16|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah, the old looks vs money debate.

I'll just sit back and passively observe.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. So, sugar daddy or be a sugar momma?

XD I will pass and wait for an alternate option. If one never comes, at least I'll have no regrets.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Where is see answers?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Singlehood, singlehood, singlehood.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for option two.

I've had a relationship like this and we broke up over a month ago. He was hot though and I was physcially attracted to him. He did support me very well, but the thing was he was married and already had a child.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEITHER wow. how about a real option.

0|0
    0|0
    • im attracted to. cares for me. has no money. ill go with that.

• I definitely go for guy 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. I won't marry someone who treats me badly or is unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.
    I would've chosen A if you didn't say immature and could betray me, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • NEITHER.

0|0
    0|0
  • hot guys suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay obviously I need to be comfortable with a man before I date them. And mentality comes before looks. But first of all- I will always strive to take care of myself and not lean on anybody else fully. and second of all- as long as he has good hygiene I can deal. As long as he can make me laugh, make me feel understood, and we have some kind of chemistry then it's all good. I prefer mind over body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction is far more important to me at this point honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot guy that you love, but who is immature, couldn't support you & could betray you.
    I prefer a good looking husband how I'm supposed to have sex with someone who is ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd choice because that's happening right now I thought he wasn't attractive but now I think he is and I love him he's amazing. He loves me and supports me trust me it's the better choice

0|0
    0|0