Do you think single mothers have poor choice in men?

I'm not talking about windowed mothers.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a lot do. Not all.

What Guys Said 30

• i think in some respects yes.
    but then again a guy can be one thing and turn out to be something else right? a guy or a girl can be for a time just about perfect but then as the relationship goes own things can change for whatever reason resulting a distinct change in the person's behaviors. i guess ultimately they made a poor choice but i don't necessarily think you can fault them for it

• yes and a poor choice in timing.

lets thing about this logically... find mate that can protect me, provide for me while I'm trying to meet the needs of this very needy little creature... that will be like that for a good 17-25 years.

that's probably what they should want... which is a dude with a job, career, who is emotionally stable and supportive.

my experience, so many girls 15-2x, are drawn to a different type of guy... or easily taken in by them.

• Isn't that why they're single? Lol.

• I don't know... this is tough to gage really. I mean, I know plenty mothers that are married that have a poor choice in men. Then again, most men don't want to date a single mom.

• Let the first guy who didn't make a bad choice in his life raise his hand.

One bad choice is enough to become a single mother.

• well honestly i think, they don´t have a huge pool of choices xD most single guys wouldn´t date a single mother xD so they only get very few choices. i guess those choices are largely shitty then.

• Yes and no. Some definitely made bad choices. Others relationships don't last. Some make really reallt bad chocies as in kids with different guys.

• Lmaoo Jamal goofd her

• Most do. Their track record proves it.

• of course. they are single women. if their husband isn't dead then they fucked up.

• In most cases, probably.

• That's not easy to answer, I've seen some who got with great guys and some who get with terrible choices.

• Yes.

• yes ad no... if she keeps choosing the same kind of guy over and over, yes. If not then no.

• No, I think that means she is stupid.

• Or the men have poor taste in woman hmmmmm think about that

• Yup.

• NO single mom i tell u what happend there your in a normal relationship with a normal male. They left you now u go all weird with every other male in the world. You all need to lighten up

• Single mom's usually are the most desperate

• Thats nothin' new. We all know that dem babez rove bad boi and the #ThugzLyfe 👌🏼

• most do and most blame everyone else but themselves for the mistakes they made.

and single mothers make terrible parents. i dont give a shit what anyone says, more likely than not, you haven't done more research into it than i have.

• Who knows

• i can't answer it in this moment.

• They mostly are from lower social classes and don't act responsibly.

• When women pick bad men, they deserve it.

• Absolutely

• Hit "no" by mistake.

• Yes most of them do.

• Single mothers have a poor choice in making decisions and taking responsibility for their own actions.

• Most of the time that seems to be the case.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• I think all women have poor choice in men because a lot of men these aren't worth much.

• Sometimes people just don't work. Of course there are some that make shit choices but not all. Accidental pregnancies also happen and some don't want to abort or give it up for adoption

• Who am I to judge? You never know the reasons why it didn't work out between them and the baby daddy.

• Obviously yes. They're SINGLE MOTHERS.

• No... some yes some no. The women I know who are single mothers got with the guy or married men whom didn't show their true colors until they where committed. The men where cheating , beating them , emotionally abusive, gamblers or just wanted a family for names purpose but wanting nothing to do with them. Women dont aspire to be single mothers ( very few do).

• No I don't think so. I think it may be sort of a turn off to some men when a woman has kids so that may be why their still single.

• Nope.
    If I never find right men I'll not get married but I will have a child.

• I'm a single mother, and I decided to be that way.

• Men can change when a child comes into the picture, you see a different side of them a lot men don't cope well with stress especially the stress of a child, they just don't have the instincts women generally get. Which leads to them doing things at times where their partner needs them or their child needs them.

• Not all, because some make great choices in men, after the poor choice is gone. Step-father's kind of prove this wrong.

• Some do, some don't. Some relationships just don't work out. Some people even have been married 40 years and end up divorcing. It happens. Not every relationship that didn't work out means one side is bad. Sometimes it just doesn't work and there's nothing else to it.