Should I date?

OK so it has been about 3 years since I divorced my husband for beating me and ever since then I moved to Florida and I have been single...my friends and family are trying to put up profiles for me and are telling me it is time for me to date but in away I think it is pointless because who wants to be with a single mom?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can safely say I would. As it was I was very interested in this single mother who was working at the same job as me. As long as she is a good mother to the child, that's a plus to me, granted to some guys the kid may be a negative but to many others its a positive or not even a big factor.

• Yeah but its hard I mean I was with her father since I was 15 years old I have never been with another man before and I don't even know how to date or find a guy lol I am so pathetic

What Guys Said 1

• Lots of people, it doesn't matter that your a single mom, if they like your personality then that's all that matters

What Girls Said 1

• There are tons of men, including really good ones, who are open for dating a single mom. These men don't mind entering into a relationship if the situation is a comfortable one for them. I think that the bigger issue for you is to decide how ready you are to date. You want to make certain that you know exactly what you want as you don't want to attract the wrong type of guy. It's also a good idea to pace yourself and maintain open communication with your dates. This should help minimize your anxiety. Try to make the experience a fun one and don't be afraid to enjoy yourself.

Best wishes!

-AskUsLadies