What are your "deal breakers" when dating?

A woman who wears only dresses and or skirts is a deal breaker for me, because I loathe dresses and skirts. Another deal breaker for me is a woman who claims to be straight, yet she finds women more attractive than men. My third deal breaker is a woman who is rude. Last but not least a woman that I don't find physically attractive is a deal breaker for me. I have to find a woman physically attractive and have an emotional connection with her to date her. There is one more deal breaker but I'm not going to say it, because I don't want to offend anyone (even though it shouldn't be offensive). How about everyone else? I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• - Overly sensitive.
    - Rude, bitchy, negative.
    - Overweight/underweight.
    - Smokes.
    - Different political views.
    - Wants pets.
    - Doesn't want marriage or kids.
    - Transgender/transsexual.
    - Obsessive, controlling.

What Girls Said 5

• Anti-LGBT, I've got no time for ignorant assholes.
    Obviously lack of physical and/or emotional attraction
    Kills animals for his job or as a hobby.
    Waiting till marriage to have sex.
    Sexually closed-minded, not willing to try new things.
    Abusive towards animals and/or people.
    Doesn't like dogs.
    Racist.
    Religious.
    Has any sexually transmitted diseases.
    Has a serious addiction (cigarettes, drugs, etc).
    Tries to change me, can't accept me for who I am.

• What if he isn't religious but still believes in God (deist)?

• @kitty71 Exactly. I'm not gonna wait till marriage just to find out we're sexually incompatible. Also, I wouldn't marry easily, it would take me at least a couple of years to marry someone. YEARS being with someone without being sexual? My sex drive is way too high for that, that would literally be TORTURE. I don't know how I'd be able to not rip his clothes off and pounce hom. Obviously if he wants to wait till marriage, we both see sex VERY differently, meaning we're incompatible. I just don't see the point, there literally are zero pros to waiting. I am not changing my stance on this, ever.

• What's that last deal breaker? I'm curious

• Deal breaker for me is somebody that is putting forth something I don't like... like insecurity.. it's usually in their body language. A need have intimate decisions to be approved by others. Someone who likes me because I am there or just visually attractive. I want them to like me, and I need to like them. They need to do for others because they feel it's right not because they want to look good or because they have some religion telling them it's their way to salvation. I could probably think of others. It's hard to put them into words though.

• Poor personal hygiene.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 6

• Wears seattle seahawks jersey
    low sex drive
    doesn't work out
    doesn't dance
    has lingering feelings for ex

• Self absorbed , or lying . Either one says the end

• One other thing , ignorance in political matters either by choice or misinformed

• A woman I don't find attractive.
    Who is a cheater.
    Who is a liar.
    Who had casual sex.
    Who has tattoos and piercings.

• Rudeness.
    when it's mostly one sided and that is to her side.
    Too many exes.
    Not being appreciated.
    when she curses like a sailor.
    inmaturity.

• -Club girls/party girls.
    -Simple girls.
    -Girls who bring up sex first.
    -Smokers, alcoholics.
    -Single moms.
    -Rude girls.
    -No sexually "closed-minded" girls (i. e. missionary only).
    -Girls who think the world belongs to them because they have a vagina (yes they do exist).

... But the biggest one:
    -Lack of MOTIVATION to take their lives anywhere or keep improving!

• Dresses and skirts and being bisexual as a dealbreaker, wtf? You think you're gonna meet 100 new girls a day for the rest of your life?

• They are my deal breakers because it's my preference, the women I know also loathe dresses and skirts and they don't find women more attractive than men. I don't know what you're trying to say though.

• I'm saying that it's a number's game: if you exclude girls who wear dresses and skirts and/or have bisexual tendencies you eliminate a lot of potential partners, maybe even half. Since you'll find you don't actually meet a lot of new girls (and this gets worse as you get older) you'd have to compromise on things like a sense of humor or intelligence or shared interests, more than you otherwise would have to and that's a piss poorr deal...

• I think I understand now, thanks for sharing an opinion.