Are you losing hope in love as well?

I have been meeting the birds lately. The ones that like to dub, don't know what she wants, the misleaders, and the confused. It's girls such as these that I can't seem to find a relationship with. Being single was fun and all not attachments and regulations. But I've never had a girlfriend. I would like some experience under my belt before I finally settle down. If I do at this point which I'm losing hope for that too. I'm finding really heard to meet a decent girl who actually likes me. Whether it be online or in person. They're just nowhere to be seen. I'm done attracting the birds. How can I attract the nice girls.

Is anyone feeling the same? Like there is no hope for love these days?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand were your coming from andi feel this way a lot as well. It seems like you want something deep beyond sexual and all you get is the opposite which can make you upset or even make you have doubts in this world. I can tell you to stay positive even wheb you do have these doubts. We're you meeting some of these girls?

• You have hit the nail on the head. I'm very impressed with you. You're exactly right. I'm meeting girls both in the real world and online.

• That would be a plus. If i could find a gut that is abstinent it shows he wants more than my body. You will find the right person.

• you will find a guy like that, I exist therefore there are more.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really want to quit, then you'll quit and not care anymore.

As someone once had said "Happiness comes from within. You can't rely on someone else to make you happy."

When you aren't happy it will be difficult to create and maintain the attraction in the relationship anyway.

I personally don't think "love" is love, but only the illusion and delusion as a result of hormones in our bodies. It's primary and only purpose is to ensure any species and biological beings to desire to procreate and reproduce otherwise they would eventually become extinct. So all those feelings and desires we feel such as physical attraction and lust or crushes, are a result of those hormones, but then eventually people either just settle down and all those feelings slowly go away, or they never really settle.

Focus on what you have control over, such as self improvement on various areas that could make you a more desired and potential mate for a girl to desire to date and get to know you. But in the end, there are no guarantees that relationships will ever happen or that they would last forever and that is the reality of it. Well you only live once, why not just make the most of it and not dwell on the unhappy feelings and thoughts, and just go out there and have as much fun and adventures as possible?

What Girls Said 13

• My advice? Go for the girls that dont party or are home before 10pm! Today its hard to find a good girl to be honest. Every single one of them is used, abused, misused, untreated well, lost hope in love or just dont care anymore. Some good ones out there, but you have to search for her REALLY hard!

• Those are the ones I'm searching and waiting for to be honest.

• Some girls want quick sex and it's great that you want to wait. You're handsome 😊 And ambitious very good.

• And you sound like a great girl wife type no doubt. Guys around your town are stupid. I'd definitely date you

• Honestly, yes sometimes i lose my hope in love as well. Or more like, i'm losing my hope to finding a person who can love as truly as me.

• Yep. As much I believe in and want true love, I feel like I may never find it - and it's because of the way I've become after my previous relationships. I'll never be the girl I was before I got hurt, I'll always have walls up... and these things are not attractive to guys.

• And over the last year, since my break-up, all the guys I've met just want sex.

• @mghowmasculinist Thanks, I meant more nice guys out there for me realistically, where I can find them down the street, at uni, work etc lol

• Stop dating birds and start dating women, it would make all the difference.

• No, not at all

• No I'm not losing hope in love

• No way. There is someone out there.
    Never lose hope in anything. That means you've given up.

And giving up is not something that I do!!

• Yeah yeah

• Ouch. Who said I was bitter?

• Lol not u asker #asker the dude who said there are women who sleep with thousands of men. I was referring to him.

• Love is no guaranteed in life which is why my back up plan is to marry tacos and pizza if I never meet anyone 😓😭

• nope. billions of people out there dude. you'll find someone eventually.

• I know their is someone out there for everyone but true love? I don't think it exists.

• I completely understand what you mean. I ended a long term relationship and enjoyed the last couple of years dating around just for the sake of having fun. But I've realized that I don't want that anymore. I want something stable in my life and someone that I can turn to and build an actual future with.

Sadly, it seems like guys your age only seem to care about sex and guys older are ready to get married and settle down. Like you, I want to have more relationship experiences before I choose the right person to settle down with.

It's rough, especially because everyone is so busy nowadays and it's become too easy for people to get instant gratification by hooking up with someone on Tinder and other apps. I've been on so many failed dates and my hope is close to nonexistent. A tiny little bit is still there & I hope I can find the right guy before it's completely gone.

Hang in there. There has to be people like us for each other nearby. You just gotta give it some time and a chance.

• Love is more rare than lust. Somebody you love is somebody special, 1 in a million, so it makes sense it's harder to find.

• I'll never lose hope in love. No matter what

What Guys Said 8

• I have lost hope in love. I have closed my heart to the idea of love and now just live in my own world and spend time around animals.

• I'm not losing hope. I realize that romantic love is another faerie story, told to get us to do certain things (marry and have kids). I won't do those things. Instead I'll enjoy whatever time I have remaining in this life the best I can. Would I *like* to have a thing with a woman that meets or exceeds my standards? Yes. But if it doesn't happen, I'm not gonna stress on it. I won't lower my standards just to have a woman in my life, either. I'm doing pretty well for myself and I'm happy being single.

Learn how to do that and things will improve for you. Not only because you'll be happier by default, but also you'll start getting more girls flirting with you, talking to you, whatever. If there are any 'nice girls' out there (that's a topic for a completely different conversation), they're more likely to talk to you when you're relaxed, happy, and unstressed about this.

• Nah I'll never give up finding love.

• I've stopped looking, but haven't given up. I have better things to do than chase women right now like go to school and get my degree. You should focus on yourself more that way you won't think about women as much. It's worked for me. I genuinely dont think you need a woman to be happy. Also, Happiness comes from within. You can't rely on someone else to make you happy.

• " Happiness comes from within. You can't rely on someone else to make you happy."

Didn't I say this more than once?

Just go out there and have a great time and have fun, because we all only live once.

• @JudgmentDay Yup. If you're gonna rely on females to make you happy you're gonna have hard time. I mean its great to have them in your life, but your main source of happiness shouldn't rely on them. Same goes for Women with men.

• Love as in that moment you look at yourself in the gym mirror with a full pump and start your own aesthetics?

• I'm in the same boat. Though I feel like if I actually invested in the girls around I'm sure I could get a girl. The thing with you is that it sounds like your confidence in yourself is lacking. It's almost like you lost even before you started.

• There is plenty of fish in the sea for you

• There is no such thing as love, did't you get the memo, Women destroyed love and families and relationships, most of them are whore attention seeking sluts. Fuck em, use em and leave them bro. Its the best lifestyle ever. Don't focus on having a girl, modern times have never been better, women earn and take care of themselves, we get pussies for free. Look at the friends with benefits revolution, women love to fuck. Don't worry about nice girls. You go an fuck those bitches hard