Ex first love, says I fucked up and walks away?

Every time I'm brought of he says I fucked up and walks away. Everyone tells me this. Why would he say that? We can't get back together he's married and has a family.

Most Helpful Girl

• My first love said he can do better than me and he never loved me etc.
    We had a very unhealthy relationship but I loved him. I gave up a lot for him and got in a lot of trouble for him. I did a lot. I got nothing in return. Never complimented me. Always lied to me and flirted with other girls, even some of my "friends". Our entire relationship was based off of lies and deciete and manipulation.
    Sometimes it isn't you but it's them, and they don't realize that. They wanna place the blame somewhere else.

What Guys Said 5

• he is your ex. Why do you care what he says or does?

• Was he married when you were seeing him?

• No he didn't even know her

• how would we know. we don´t know what was between you two that maybe makes him say that.

• Well ufukd up ha

• To give any kind of meaningfull analysis... we are going to need some more details...

• Like?

• You're being very vague and not giving any specifics I'm thinking that you already know the answer to the question you just don't want to admit it to yourself you probably fucked up really hard doing something

• Oh you want to know that topic. We always had our little fights. The one thing I did do was I stood up for him with his man hood against a guy that was trying to get in my pants. The guy made sexual threats towards me. He was a classmate. He kept asking me and asking me for sex. I kept telling him no. He asked a final time on a bj and I said yes, nothing happened. I didn't want to do anything I said yes so he'd leave me alone and stop threatening to come to my house and take actions. I showed my boyfriend (ex I'm asking about ) he was pissed off I defended him. He knew I was terrified of the classmate and nothing would happen between us if I could help it. I am still confused about the defending him part lol. Other than that, we had little fights were he would smack my arm so I'd smack his. That's about it

What Girls Said 1

• It's time to move on from him. Cut contact and remove everything that reminds you of him.