How do you make friends😅?

I'm a college sophomore and apparently people are telling me that I need friends in order to meet women... I never had friends in middle school or high school so i dont know how to make them. Honestly, I don't really want them because people are very hateful, ignorant, selfish, and rude in my age group right now. How do I make them? How do i learn to like having them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ya been through that in high school. You earn more friends when you join clubs or participate in school activities. Also try to approach people first, dont wait for them to say 'hi'. Im also a college sophomore and having trouble making friends with the opposite sex. I think the reason is i do not really socialize with guys that much. I see my shyness is my enemy. I try to make excuses to talk to guys about our classes. I made a small conversation then i started being friends with a few. When u see each other again always approach them so u can make some friends. Also hang out with them when you have the time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Look for the ones who aren't hateful ignorant selfish and rude and try not to be it yourself

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• How do the friends make friends?